Ban Appeal

Name: ThotSlayerDio

SteamID: BegoneThooot

Staff who Banned you: No idea

People Involved: me and my friend whos name I forgot

Reason You were Banned: Rdm

How long were you banned for?: 2 days

Proof of Ban: idk how to get the screen shot

Your side of the story: This guy raided my friends base and left it then came back in and starting killing him and me over and over. So I Killed him once, got REALLY bored and left to make myself something to eat. I prob only got banned for leaving and that is really stupid because I HAD to go

Edited by ThotSlayerDio
Forgot the format

Aight first off you gotta use the format, and second is im -1ing you.This sounds like a good ol' Mass RDM+Ltap ban meaning you killed that guy a fuck ton of times and left.So ur life lesson for today is dont kill someone unless they SHOOT YOU first.

6 minutes ago, ThotSlayerDio said:

Nope. Killed him once.. I left because I got bored. He was attacking me and my friend.

Then its RDM+Ltap which makes a ton of sense now.I gotta keep my -1 because this ban is valid.

If you break a rule and you disconnect before a staff member finds out/talks with you its basically LTAP.

If no staff are on get proof he is RDMing you, photos or video, otherwise report him. Never take matters into your own hands.

Actually @RiySpy is the one who reported you, he said that he was raiding, killed you and then you came back, he then killed you again, and you came back again and killed him. That being said, you broke NLR twice, and RDMed RiySpy once, and thats NITRP as that is 3 rules br0ken. sorry.

;( 

forgot to mention the ltap

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1464530713

Edited by JPdude