Trashcan Ban Appeal

SundayLol

In-game name: SundayKindaSus (STEAM_0:1:526571150
Staff members in-game name: PacMan
Staff members SteamID (STEAM_0:0:34526102)
(STEAM_0:1:526571150) (trashcan)
Date & Time of incident: 2020-12-05 - 23:35:02 
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: ARDM AND LTAP
How long were you banned for?:  2049.08
Proof of Ban: spacer.png
What happened? (include any proof): I did /advert raid to this shop and killed everybody there  then i did /advert over and was chilling then I got off and now I'm here or i killed some for self  defense.
Why should your ban be removed?: I think my ban should be removed because I just  advert raid or I killed someone that was shooting me (I Don't know what i got banned for sense I got off)

[2:27 PM]
trashcan(STEAM_0:1:526571150)
  • Like 1

So you were banned for ARDM and your Friend was banned for Mass RDM because everyone you shot at and your friend killed killed were not involved with the base you can advert raid and kill the base owner or anyone he is basing with and any police near the base but you tried to kill and your friend killed a bunch of random people outside the base that were never involved with the base and not inside. (Posted from my phone on my lunch break sorry for any spelling mistakes)

Edited by Pacman
8 minutes ago, Pacman said:

So you were banned for ARDM and your Friend was banned for Mass RDM because everyone you shot at and your friend killed killed were not involved with the base you can advert raid and kill the base owner or anyone he is basing with and any police near the base but you tried to kill and your friend killed a bunch of random people outside the base that were never involved with the base and not inside. (Posted from my phone on my lunch break sorry for any spelling mistakes)

My Bad Sorry

31 minutes ago, Pacman said:

Please provide actual evidence.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SundayMalec said:

After re-watching this video. Sundaykindasus (Cj at the time) was not even involved what so ever. I think the kill feed miss lead you.

Metro reported him as the one that did damage and in the logs that was proven that he did damage to metro Idk if maybe that was from earlier but I was afk until I got back on and saw that damage to metro when I took his sit. 

1 minute ago, Pacman said:

Metro reported him as the one that did damage and in the logs that was proven that he did damage to metro Idk if maybe that was from earlier but I was afk until I got back on and saw that damage to metro when I took his sit. 

But still there is no evidence and at the time i was raiding some gun shop

5 minutes ago, SundayLol said:

But still there is no evidence and at the time i was raiding some gun shop

I will check my video when I get home and I’ll ask to see Metro’s and go over it again if I’m wrong I apologize but from what metro told me and the logs I thought it was you as well. 

3 minutes ago, Pacman said:

I will check my video when I get home and I’ll ask to see Metro’s and go over it again if I’m wrong I apologize but from what metro told me and the logs I thought it was you as well. 

How is this fair for me to have to wait until Pacman gets home? There was clearly a mistake here