Warns: 0
Timezone: MST
Playtime?: 357 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): Pacman, TLG Rico, Radio Will, Ajbedhead Fubar
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The reasons I feel I should be chosen are because, I really enjoy garnet gaming and it's my main server.I am a really fast learner and can pick things up pretty quickly making it a lot easier for me to navigate all the staff commands and rules. I have quite a bit of hours on this server and have learned a lot about what moderators do just by watching them do their job.  I like to help people in any way I can. I have been told by several players that i should apply for staff due to me just being helpful in general. I make sure I follow the rules and if i screw up I make sure it doesn't happen again.

I also try to let beginners know when their base isn't up to the rules and when they are doing something wrong before reporting them so I can be more of a help rather than a hindrance. I do my best to be friendly to every player who comes to me for help even when it is a lot of work. And finally I know and get along with quite a bit of the staff making it easier to get what needs to be done, done.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was once wrongfully banned for MRDM but was soon unbanned after an appeal.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have 3-9 hours a day to contribute.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like to hang out with my girlfriend and my friends. And play other games such as Rust, Apex Legends, and Valorant.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I did

Edited by Lostie
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lostie said:

The reasons I feel I should be chosen are because, I like to help people in any way I can. I have been told by several players that i should apply for staff due to me just being helpful in general. I make sure I follow the rules and if i screw up I make sure it doesn't happen again.

I also try to let beginners know when their base isn't up to the rules and when they are doing something wrong before reporting them so I can be more of a help rather than a hindrance. I do my best to be friendly to every player who comes to me for help even when it is a lot of work. And finally I know and get along with quite a bit of the staff making it easier to get what needs to be done, done.

Your paragraphs are really short.

2 minutes ago, Lostie said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I did

Read them again.

Overall, It's cool that you wanna support the community but It's a bit underwhelming and doesn't convince me to +1 this app so sadly I'm going to have to -1, BUT  don't lose hope just yet. if you fix your paragraphs and read the rules more thoroughly, I will reconsider and give you a +1 right away! Good Luck man!

• Informative 3
10 minutes ago, AgentFlint said:

Overall, It's cool that you wanna support the community but It's a bit underwhelming and doesn't convince me to +1 this app so sadly I'm going to have to -1, BUT  don't lose hope just yet. if you fix your paragraphs and read the rules more thoroughly, I will reconsider and give you a +1 right away! Good Luck man!

Thank you so much flint! And I'll make sure I get to work on that asap and I will reread the rules like you asked me to.

2 minutes ago, tateron0104 said:

-1 did not read rules what so ever , its 2 paragraph not 2 sentences ,been ban for nitrp to? ( idk if i am reading that right ) if you could explain the bans that would be great

Maybe you have misread it but i put 2 paragraphs:)

2 hours ago, Lostie said:

The reasons I feel I should be chosen are because, I really enjoy garnet gaming and it's my main server.I am a really fast learner and can pick things up pretty quickly making it a lot easier for me to navigate all the staff commands and rules. I have quite a bit of hours on this server and have learned a lot about what moderators do just by watching them do their job.  I like to help people in any way I can. I have been told by several players that i should apply for staff due to me just being helpful in general. I make sure I follow the rules and if i screw up I make sure it doesn't happen again.

thats it right?