Adding bricks around town

DooDooCaCa

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] My suggestion is to add bricks around the map (around buildings and where they are appropriate). You could press E on these bricks to pick them up and use them. These bricks are not permanent and they are placed randomly around (so if you die you need to find another). You can use these bricks for anything you want (only if its according to the rules). You wont be able to pick up more than one, Inventory or gravity gun them, this will prevent people for having them all in their base and ruining it for others.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] This will benefit our server because it will let people with no money have a chance at defending their base during a raid (even if it will do nothing) and the brick is just a fun item and some people dont want to pay 6 bucks for it. This wont stop people from buying the 6 dollar brick because that brick is permanent and it will be hard to find these non permanent bricks, it will only let people who dont have the money to pay have chance at having fun with this item.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] N/A

• Disagree 2
2 minutes ago, Oshikko said:

Neutral

I think it's a good idea but it will give people more of a chance to RDM with it because it will cost nothing.

eh sure but it barley costs anything to just become a gun dealer and buy a pistol and just kill. But I am Neutral on the fact that this will get boring fast, maybe if there was like some kind of brick dealer where he pays you to give him bricks would be cool. 

• Agree 2