Iqrataylor's Staff Application

Iqra Taylo

In game name: Hardy Kennburg
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308243964
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST 
Playtime?: 24 H+
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: NO
    Referral(s) @Rabbi Reese

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Empires Breach-RP / SapphireServers ex administrator.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Currently, I'm the greatest opportunity because I will be extraordinarily active in the job of converting to Staff here at Garnet Gaming I'm the real choice for role-playing and staffing. I've played on garnet servers for over 4 hours continuous playing largely on risky jobs and such I'm able to display maturity and act precisely while in a sit. I know all the necessary admin commands and others. I have made friends with 1 admin and met another administrator currently I report the rule breakers over to the admins anytime something occurs illegally. i'm determining if I should join the Teamspeak if  possible and help out more in the community's servers and make the utmost of my experience hereabouts. Afterward, I will pursue my dream of becoming an Admin in Garnet Gaming and possibly moving forward to additional servers. I'll be a great addition and be the most significant staff here I know most of the basics.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I've been punished on a server by being banned for 2 days for dressing up as an assassin that was actually a ''Staff On Duty'' without being able to explain that I did not notice I was undercover as an admin.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is my first application being sent out in Dark-RP.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Every-day you have the chance mainly for me I'll be on every 5 hours if daytime or 4 if the night.
 If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm actually a programmer for a popular game called ROBLOX I currently help them with programs that need to be added.

you read the staff rules?: Yes, I have.

Edited by Iqra Taylo

-terrible paraghraph

-didnt meet the 2 paragraph requirement\

-clearly did not read the staff rules

-saying your going to donate $100 is kinda like a bribe in my eyes

======================================

+is a good player in-game

+like playing with him

==========================

Comments: just uh re read the rules and try to beef up this application and insert your actual steam id not a link. 🙂 

Edited by DarkGaming

Read these rules over/again carefully.

30 minutes ago, DarkGaming said:

-terrible paraghraph

-didnt meet the 2 paragraph requirement\

-clearly did not read the staff rules

-saying your going to donate $100 is kinda like a bribe in my eyes

======================================

+is a good player in-game

+like playing with him

==========================

Comments: just uh re read the rules and try to beef up this application and insert your actual steam id not a link. 🙂 

Next time link him the correct rules to read please. 😉

Edited by Watak

+Meets playtime

+Has the referral of Reese, and I trust Reese's opinion...usually

-Didn't put much time into app. VERY boring, and even more repetitive

-Says he knows commands, but the way his playtime was entered shows me that he might not even know how to check his playtime

11 hours ago, Iqra Taylo said:

I have made friends with 1 admin and met another administrator

-We're pretty active, you should've met many more than 2 by now.

-Still didn't read the staff rules after being linked it plenty of times.

-Honestly, my dude, you're sketchy. VERY sketchy. Next time, format your application in a non-sketchy manner.