Rambo Panda - Staff Application

Rambo-Panda

In-game name: Rambo Panda Xen FUBAR
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107099477
Warns: 0
Timezone: AST
Playtime?: | Rambo Panda Xen FUBAR has played for 410:56:11. (Current time of Applying)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes, always
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] ajbedhead
    Past experiences as staff: I have moderated on some other servers that are dead nowdays (2 of them being French servers)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Because I know all the rules and always respect them and I have a bit of experience moderating as a staff a few years ago (Mainly as a Moderator to be specific) like I said previously and I can be active every day on the server as I have a lot of time and I like helping people whenever they need something. The server has a LOT of rule breakers and as I am almost always on the server  I can deal with them whenever other staff members are not available or if they are busy. I am also a very patient person, not toxic and  I am always mature when it is nessecary. I always hear both sides of a story, which is very important to understand a situation properly and I know how to deal with people when I have to. I always do my best to stay out of any drama.

I want to make this server a better place for brand new players and OGs. The server has grown a LOT since last time I played on here back in November when the server had only 50 players a day and now It is at its max everyday and that's why I want to keep this community alive and keep the server viable, fun and alive for every players no matter how long they have been playing for. I love this server and always been supporting It since I discovered it and I will always be supporting it. I have a lot of time that I can dedicate to the server  I am also able to record every time I staff to have more proofs for sits and reports, I also might do Live streams from time to time and videos on the server while I play and when I staff.  For me staffing is something I take seriously you know, It's basically a job that is given to you. I take this as an opportunity to Improve and learn from experience for the future.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details : I have got a few punishments on other servers like warns, mostly for FailRp when I was new to DarkRP a few years ago but so far none on Garnet Gaming since I started playing on this server in 2019. We learn from our mistakes !
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Nope, this is my first time applying on here
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Pretty much everyday, during the week I am available from 3PM AST to 9-10 PM AST and on weekends from 1 PM to 11 PM AST
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Yes, I used to go to the gym but COVID messed it up, I like to do Archery, I do livestreams, Videos and I have a job
Did you read the staff rules?: Rambo Panda Xen FUBAR

Edited by Rambo-Panda
Fixing stuff
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Rambo-Panda said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Because I know all the rules and always respect them and I have a bit of experience moderating as a staff like I said previously and I can be active everyday on the server as I have a lot of time and I like helping people whenever they need something. I am ready to assist the staff in whatever they need. 

This section needs to be 2 paragraphs minimum. I don’t recall having encountered you in-game before and I can’t generate much of an opinion of you from your staff app. So for now, I’m going to remain neutral.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I have seen you around the server quite a bit, and you are very active. I can say you do have the knowledge of the rules, and you're all around a nice person. Like Jack said, make sure you fix up the paragraphs but for me its a +1

Accepted
Welcome back!
Contact Diego or me to get your in-game rank.
Hit up any DarkRP Executive in Teamspeak to receive your servergroups there.
Please do not use any commands or go on duty until you have been trained by a Lead Mod+.