Ban Appeal

crykee

Name: poophead

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:429247953

Staff who Banned you: "Disconnect: Banned by Gracee for 1 week. Reason: Mass RDM (LegionLion)."

People Involved: Not really sure

Reason You were Banned: Mass RDM

How long were you banned for?: 1 Week

Proof of Ban: https://prnt.sc/kf62ls

Your side of the story: I Att RDMed a staff "Just a Panda" He jailed me then about 2 minutes later I just get banned for "MASS RDM".

15 minutes ago, Watak said:

he attempted to kill me while i was doing a sit so i jailed him until i was done then asked him why he shot me and he was just spamming something unrelated. I then checked the logs to cause i was sure he was just killing people. It showed he killed two people in a span of 1 second and then tried to kill me which is a ban week for mass RDM x2 and ATT RDM

9 minutes ago, LegionLion said:

he attempted to kill me while i was doing a sit so i jailed him until i was done then asked him why he shot me and he was just spamming something unrelated. I then checked the logs to cause i was sure he was just killing people. It showed he killed two people in a span of 1 second and then tried to kill me which is a ban week for mass RDM x2 and ATT RDM

Lmao I killed one hobo when I first joined because he trapped me. I never killed anyone else after that why are you bullshitting me man?  Please show me when I killed Two people in a span of 1 second, i'll wait. Plus RDMing Two people in one second is nearly impossible if you're gonna lie atleast make it believable.

Edited by crykee
2 minutes ago, crykee said:

Lmao I killed one hobo when I first joined because he trapped me. I never killed anyone else after that why are you bullshitting me man?  Please show me when I killed Two people in a span of 1 second, i'll wait.

not in logs anymore i checked

18 minutes ago, LegionLion said:

not in logs anymore i checked

Yeah it wouldn't be in logs because it didn't happen lol Edit: Actually makes me think if you've ever falsely banned anyone else because they tried to kill you.

Edited by crykee
11 hours ago, crykee said:

Lmao I killed one hobo when I first joined because he trapped me. I never killed anyone else after that why are you bullshitting me man?  Please show me when I killed Two people in a span of 1 second, i'll wait. Plus RDMing Two people in one second is nearly impossible if you're gonna lie atleast make it believable.

That sounds like a challenge. 

9 hours ago, Vernon said:

Both sides require proof , and btw crykee if a hobo trapped u , u call an admin , not kill the hobo. So u basically just admitted to rdming  a hobo. Besides that legion please show proof of logs

What kind of proof am I supposed to gather, it's not like I have logs or anything. Even if I RDMed the hobo for trapping me RDM + Attm RDM doesn't add up to mass. Btw Legion isn't going to show logs because he's lying.

20 hours ago, crykee said:

What kind of proof am I supposed to gather, it's not like I have logs or anything. Even if I RDMed the hobo for trapping me RDM + Attm RDM doesn't add up to mass. Btw Legion isn't going to show logs because he's lying.

or he left the game and doesn't have access to the logs at this time. Regardless the staff are required to record. Even in the staff applications.