HollowPearl

In-game name: Pearl FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:491575458
Warns: None
Timezone: Atlantic Standard Time
Playtime?: 327:28:54
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): No one really, just did it as my own choice.
    Past experiences as staff: a few discord servers here in there but thats not much to really go on about, this would be my first experience as mod on any sort of gmod server
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?: After spending about an hour going through other peoples apps I've noticed a few people with a lack of understanding how you've written said mod rules, its almost like people don't read them half the time but enough about some others.

Edited: Soo even though im not very good at paragraph and stuff like that I might as well try as I do want the best chance I can get, somethings I can say about myself when it comes to this server as much, a few reasons why I should be staff. 1. I've noticed alot of inactive times for staff when im usually playing and waiting for a report at around 2 or 4 Atlantic. 2. I've been helpful to many newcomers in this server say if they need teaching or stuff about keypads cause you'd be surprised on how many need that sort of help, and its not like a youtube guide with some person who sounds like they consume 5 things of helium everyday. 3 I'm always trying my best to find ways to improve upon myself and maybe this mod experience will help me out.

(I hope the pros and cons can count as a paragraph cause Im currently stuck :P)
Pros about myself

*I always record footage of gameplay and always have playback enabled so if I witness something im sure to get it
*Thanks to covid I have more freetime as I am still in school but even after covid ill still be on quite alot
*Im able to address a certain situation and see if theres any other way to solve a situation
Cons about myself
*Im very ill tempered during certain situations such as the other side constantly being an annoyance or just me having a rough day and being a cranky ass
*I do have to take meds for ADHD and Anxiety so thats probably why im an ass sometimes
*Im currently having alot of stuff go on in life so that may get in the way of my moderation but I won't let that slow me down hopefully

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: (edited) Apparently due to new info I've been given, I've been banned.. 4 times? I can only remember two bans which one was because the admin grabbed the wrong id but the other was by proggy I believe, when I repeatedly killed a kid being an ass over and over? The other two being LTAP and something else which I'd have to do some more digging to find out, either way I apologize and fixed this question in order to be honest with my past even though I can't remember it properly.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Nope First time! 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: hmmm.. I have a day off every other day thanks to covid but I am active everyday unless a buddy needs me or I have work so maybe like 3-8 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Im currently a beginner in art and I have posted art ads on my base from time to time though my real issue is it takes me a while to get to said art that people request of me and its still quite a struggle
Did you read the staff rules?: Pearl FUBAR (reading this in staff rules made me sorta confused so I had to go look on other peoples apps to figure it out lmao)

Edited by HollowPearl
Trying to improve my paragraphs/And steam id cause im dumbo/New bans I haven't remembered
  • Like 5

NEUTRAL

I honestly can't come up with much of an opinion of you at all. One good thing I must say is your playtime. I've seen you in game before and I think you're a cool guy, but I've never really talked to you. Your staff application has only the common things people say (I'll take those odd reports, I have a lot of free time, etc.). And you didn't even take the time to write actual paragraphs, which is very close to tipping me over the edge into a -1. If I only knew you from your application, I would give you a -1.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, HollowPearl said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Pearl FUBAR (reading this in staff rules made me sorta confused so I had to go look on other peoples apps to figure it out lmao)

lol so you didn't read the staff rules ?

3 hours ago, HollowPearl said:

Use "/id Pearl FUBAR" in-game for your steam id

-1 For now.  Maybe beef up your paragraphs a bit more and I will +1 !

• Like 1