Pearl FUBAR Staff Application

HollowPearl

Neutral 

The only reason I’m saying neutral is because you do you have an amazing knowledge of the game and the rules of the server from what I’ve seen  and I want to say I have never had any bad experiences with you. it’s just you did lie on the part where you said you were only been once. 

https://postimg.cc/5YcZWRSv 
Here you can see you’ve been banned at least four times twice for MassRDM, once for RDM and Ltap and then the other time there wasn’t a reason given it was just three dots. 

if you ever need to check to see if you’ve been banned and you don’t remember use this page https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A491575458

Edited by ReyZer
Added a helpful link
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, HollowPearl said:

Wait are you sure? I'm pretty sure I've only been banned.. once?  This is a little confusing, I know I was banned by another admin but that one was a mistake (Which was resolved shortly after) , I'm 80% sure I haven't been banned 4 times

Yeah I copied your steam ID and put it into the bans for DarkRP unless you bought your account from someone else or something. I can also check MilRP for you if you want but those bans are from like way early into the year last year in 2020 @HollowPearl

Edited by ReyZer
1 minute ago, ReyZer said:

Yeah I copied your steam ID and put it into the bans for DarkRP unless you bought your account from someone else or something. I can also check MilRP for you if you want

I don't play milrp but I guess this is fair if the logs show I was banned I guess I was? The massrdm report from proggy? I think is the one I remember clearly when I mentioned shooting the annoying kid, I had killed him several times so it counted as massrdm.

I have had sits with him, and each time he has shown evidence against a report and knows the rules. He is pretty friendly, I don't see him too often but when I do it's a very nice encounter. Would be a great addition to staff. +1

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Accepted
Welcome to the Team!
Contact Proggy or Me to get your in-game rank.
You can get your teamspeak servergroups from any DarkRP Executive.
Once you have your ranks, please don't use any commands or go on duty until you have completed training conducted by a Lead Mod+.

• Like 1