Change/remove the diss in ooc/sit rule.

murph0981

Description: This may be a personal bias coming from classic gaming lobbies that require you to look up words on the urban dictionary to figure out the roast you were dealt,
but I believe the ruling for Diss is ridiculous. This is a server that allows the nword but you can't lightly trash talk in ooc without being warned. Instead, 
If the diss gets out of hand (I.E. Your average Xbox cod lobby) in ooc or a sit, muting a players chat/voice would be more appropriate. That's ONLY
if it gets out of hand.

Reasoning: People need to grow a pair and get over the fact that shit talk is part of gaming. Crying to an admin because a bitch made's poor ass feelings got hurt 
makes me believe they wouldn't survive a GTA V lobby on PS4 without killing themselves.

Additional Information: Don't have video/code. Just spitting 100.
  • Disagree 2

-1 The reason you can say whatever you want in voice chat is because it's classified as being in roleplay. However, our server doesn't tolerate disrespect for most situations that are out of character because you're supposed to behave in a rather sophisticated/professional manner, especially when you're in a sit or with a staff member. Otherwise, if you've reported or been reported, it'll seem like you don't care that much about the situation which can incline the staff member to resolve the sit or skip to punishments because you clearly don't care.

• 1 month later...