In game name: Doctor Innocent
SteamId http://steamcommunity.com/id/ doctorinnocent/

warns 0

Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 34 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] nobody
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] i was on a gmod server in 2015 on a gmod prop hunt server and it was really fun
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Because i can be on before 12pm and after 4pm [School hours]. I am really nice and understand where people come from when people break rules. I really like your server and want to be a mod on it. All the mods are really chill and nice. i like the community and feel like it would be a fun expirence and i have been staff before so i know what im doing for the most part. I think it  would be cool and nice to become staff on this server cause i really like it and i have the time to play almost all day. I can be on around 40 hours a week if not longer.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. i have not
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no i havent this is my first one
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 40 hours minimum a week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i skateboard and play games like rainbow six seige and gta
Did you read the staff rules?: yes i have
[/SPOILER]

Thank you for applying to Garnet DarkRP!