BaBy DolLs ToPLesS - Staff Application

baby

In-game name: BaBy DolLs ToPLesS

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:0:154423826)

Warns: 2 (RDM) (NLR)

Timezone: US Central

Playtime?: 467:33:38.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Romac622 3D

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes I was a staff member on GG about 3 years ago 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] You should choose me over other applicants because I genuinely want to help the server and everyone in it. In real life I am a server in 5 star Restaurant so I have very good communicating/ social skills. I know how to calm people down and as well listen to both sides and come to an agreement I am a very nice person and am very easy to talk to and open minded. I recently got back into garnet about a week ago but as I have said I played this 3 years ago. So I know a lot about GG and the rules. When I used to be a staff member I was about 15 or 16 years old and didn't take it very seriously but now I have come back and am really enjoying the game and just want to help out and take it serious this time. I love everyone on GG and I know I may be toxic in game but I promise I am a very kind hearted person. And I always see mods getting flustered with sits so I just wanna be here to help the server as well as the mods. I do record every second of me being on. so for the reasons above is why I think you should choose me over any other applicant because I work hard in real life and can put that same experience in game as well I hope I provided enough information and have gotten you on my side to me becoming a staff member but if not that's ok thank you for the opportunity ❤️

Other things would be that I love meeting new people and interacting with them I love handling and diffusing situations and helping everyone just have a better day. Working for over 3 years straight has really made me a more mature person when know you are in a work environment that's how I feel being a mod would be is like sitting at the desk but in stead of doing labor just all in all have a great time with new people and making GG a better place. When I get out of my full time job and just sit down and play g mod I have such a great time.  I have really tried to make this second paragraph but I am horrible at writing but better at talking. So to end my application for these reason I believe you should choose me over any other applicants. I hope this helps and as well I hope who ever is reading this has a great day/night ❤️❤️ 

I just wanted to say I am sincerely  sorry for telling panda about my application I had no intentions of convincing anyone which is why in the clip I say “leave a -1 or +1 it is up to you” I hope you can forgive me for this as I had no intentions of anything and was just excited to be getting the chance of being apart of an amazing moderator team again-baby dolls topless

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes unfortunately 3 years ago when I played I banned some one for 2 weeks and I was in the wrong for doing that so my staff member role got taken away and I got very upset and came onto the server and MASS RDM I regret doing it for the reason I was banned for almost over a year until an old mod Kozenbezeg came to my steam profile to let me know I was unbanned 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes when I applied 3 years ago I made so many and kept perfecting my app and taking advice from the "-1" people and eventually made one good enough to be accepted

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: weekdays 9pm-3am weekends 10pm- 5am i have a sleeping disorder so i have a hard time waking up in the morning but if i do i will get on but those times are for sure 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I used to be a gymnast for over 4 years until that came to a stop when i got a major concussion which made me loose about 3 to 4 years of memory and the doctors said I cant participate in sports so now I hang with my girlfriend play g mod and work a full time job
Did you read the staff rules?: Baby DolLs ToPLesS

Edited by baby
Apologies
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Rambo-Panda said:

-Never had any toxic encounters with you

-Good hours

-Strong paragraphs

Problem is, you are advertising your app.

Here is the clip during around the end of the sit.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716800971484954677/804518762337796106/gmod_2021-01-28_20-00-50_Trim.mp4

yea my fault i didnt know you werent able to let people know -1 i was not doing it so that i could convince i was doing it because i was excited at the chance of being a mod on here again

Edited by baby
2 hours ago, baby said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/)STEAM_0:1:79388957

I just looked up this ID on https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/ and it is not yours, it belongs to Romac622. You can get your ID by typing, "/id" in-game.

29 minutes ago, Rambo-Panda said:

Why'd you make it an mp4 download :(((

• Informative 1
46 minutes ago, GrandDaddyStalin said:

+1 You Seem like a good guy and the app seems legit but please make sure to not advertise again. Along with that If you could add another paragraph. 

i am sorry once again