Ban Appeal

Name:klairebear247

SteamID:STEAM_1:0:215418324

Staff who Banned you:not sure something panda 

People Involved:my friend was a party to it but not a part of the base buidling 

Reason You were Banned: Mass Prop Spam

How long were you banned for?:40295.62

Proof of Ban: have a ss not sure how to post

Your side of the story: was trying to make a base and I used the stacker tool and bf the update I could stack into the walls but it didn't let me do it so I was trying to stack other ways but its hard to know what way it will stack and I guess I did it to many times and a admin pulled me and told me he saw in the logs that I made a lag spike and thought I was trying to crash the server and I didn't mean to but caused me to get a. 1 month ban he told me to come place a ban appeal if I wanted so thats what I'm doing not sure if I will get unbanned but ill try ....

Edited by bearbear247
did not mean to post 2

70A0B3FA8AB2E1DDC71FDE007A9174D409BEB41B

The server started lagging so i looked at props and saw you spamming. I TP'd you and asked if you were building and you said yes so i returned you and TP'd to you and there was no props and you were in the back part of the map. The whole thing was tetchy and i didn't want to risk letting someone trying to crash the sever do it again.

24 minutes ago, bearbear247 said:

Name:klairebear247

SteamID:STEAM_1:0:215418324

Staff who Banned you:not sure something panda 

People Involved:my friend was a party to it but not a part of the base buidling 

Reason You were Banned: Mass Prop Spam

How long were you banned for?:40295.62

Proof of Ban: have a ss not sure how to post

Your side of the story: was trying to make a base and I used the stacker tool and bf the update I could stack into the walls but it didn't let me do it so I was trying to stack other ways but its hard to know what way it will stack and I guess I did it to many times and a admin pulled me and told me he saw in the logs that I made a lag spike and thought I was trying to crash the server and I didn't mean to but caused me to get a. 1 month ban he told me to come place a ban appeal if I wanted so thats what I'm doing not sure if I will get unbanned but ill try ....

i didn't see you user stacker i saw you spawning a lot of props in at once. the props menu and tools menu are different on the admin logs