Thomas Jefferson FUBAR - Moderator Reapplication

On 2/12/2021 at 2:36 PM, Shin_Tsukimi said:

For further context:

He was demoted last month for false banning a few people on accident (they were unbanned right after, he had grabbed the wrong steam ID), along with having a appeal accepted against him the same day, in which he acted pretty toxic on it if I'm not mistaken.

I am commenting not to +1 or -1, I am simply mentioning why you were demoted last month.

UPDATE: 

I'll comment on this as well, Thomas I talked with you semi-recently about media micspamming a song that said literally nothing but the hard R. Also as a previous staff member you should know not to do vigilante justice. The fact you admit to that with this comment by acknowledging you did is not a good look.

Update 2: And as I told you, just because you are DJ does not mean you can spam a borderline earrape song spamming the Hard R as its only Lyrics. You should know better. @thomasJeffersontypebeat this will be the last time I edit this comment.

On 2/12/2021 at 2:10 PM, Theta2 said:

Once again, in my car so my typing may look a bit shit. 

ahem

Can you explain what these warns are for?

This isn’t exactly a reason to be chosen over other applicants, this paragraph seems a lot more like an apology to me rather than reasons...

You can’t promise this, everybody has bias even if its being resisted completely.

I mean its not gonna leave both sides satisfied, one guy is gonna have a punishment or the reporter wont get the punishment he wants due to lack of evidence

So why were you demoted if you were helping out so many people?

Ur paragraphs aren’t exactly what I personally would look for in an applicant, half of it is just referring to your time when u were a staff member but it doesn’t seem valid if u were demoted. 

Not gonna dish out my verdict until this app gets a touch up.

On 2/12/2021 at 2:08 PM, PIuto said:

I have a question brother. So if you knew you were going to apply again, why do you have 3 fresh warns? Also what were you demoted for? You have some REALLY good referrals, but I can't back you just yet

20 hours ago, Freakit said:

-1, everything that he said

Just wait for the warns to go away and show maturity, then reapply and I will probably +1

20 hours ago, maxy said:

I know banning the wrong people happens all the time. Shit i’ve probably done it at least 5 times throughout my staff career. But seeing what you said on the forums, “sucks to suck” to a ban appeal wasn’t a good look for you. If you really wanted to become staff again why get three new warns? All these things make me believe you aren’t very mature.

On 2/13/2021 at 2:38 AM, Boalp said:

I don't think you're ready to become staff yet. Media micspamming a song that said the n-word constantly is definitely not a good look; you should set a good example or at least try and be a little more professional. Also, why do you have three warns? You should know the rules.

I appreciate all your responses ❤️I Will consider all of what  you guys said, once again thanks for taking time out of your day to help me out 😄 

Neutral

1. Too recent to reapply wait it out a bit

2. Get rid of those warns

3. just talk to other staff so you can learn from them/their mistakes

wait on it and reapply for now ima keep it a buck 50 and stay neutral

Edited by egoistic707
Changing view
  • Agree 1