3D Slim Staff Application

SLIM5

+1 You have a good amount of hours, you're very active on the server, your paragraphs are very beefy, you can contribute a lot of time to being a staff member, and you meet all the requirements. There are some negative things that have been said by others about you including the referral from Sunday with no permission, but I will give you a chance, so hopefully you will be a good staff member.

5 hours ago, Fetn said:

So starting from the top I recently came back to the community from a perma ban around a month ago Jan 7, From what I have seen I haven't seen much of you since except for recently. The only thing I have really seen from you is raiding me being toxic and seeing you cuss out some people in voice. With what Kaleka said I try to be really open minded with staff applicants I usually do a Bad and good list and see how they do from what I have seen he hasn't done anything for him to be picked over other applicants. With what golf said I don't think his +1 is more valid since it just says hes a good dude knows rules well if you have half a brain then you know the rules good and have read the MOTD. This isn't me trying to diss him or anything but what I say is he is a decent pick not the best not the worst but he is decent. He is more average in which isn't bad so my reaction to this is a NEUTRAL. I haven't seen much from you positive more badly but good luck. 

1 hour ago, Fetn said:

Filler 

filler...

even more filler

Not really much to say here except most people on the staff team already do that though so you aren't bringing me anything new to the table. Overall from my previous thing I said thats a neutral still but your application can be a lot better like wording. You think or you know you have enough dedication and knowledge. Simple changes like that would change your application a lot to show people you know the rules good. From what I have seen your staff application is really average nothing new to the table at all.

1 hour ago, Theta2 said:

To be honest, this is one of the most used reasons people "should be picked over other applicants" I honestly think if you should be picked over others, this paragraph could be a lot more genuine.

... eh

Don't make this promise, nobody can promise this because it happens with instinct.

*Edit*Accidentally hit paste too quickly, still writing.

Your 2nd paragraph is pretty bad overall, all it mentions is the fact that you don't want to be toxic/bias in a sit which is good if it wasn't the only thing you put in your paragraph, it also just talks good about the staff which is fine if it wasn't a staff application.

A guy reversed his referral, which is pretty odd to me.

Idk man, ur paragraphs just refuse to sit well with me. It's a -1 for now

48 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

+1 You have a good amount of hours, you're very active on the server, your paragraphs are very beefy, you can contribute a lot of time to being a staff member, and you meet all the requirements. There are some negative things that have been said by others about you including the referral from Sunday with no permission, but I will give you a chance, so hopefully you will be a good staff member.

Thanks for the feedbacks, Fetn if I’ve ever been toxic to you or your friends, my bad.  And I will try and fix my paragraphs.

+1 3D in general has taught me a lot in my past couple of days on the server. I've reached level 32 and learned almost all of the rules I needed to know in a span of 2 days. Slim being one of the most helpful people in 3D.

Edited by Scorey