Zeihy - Ban Evasion Appeal

zeihy

In-game name: zeihy 3D
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:122643496
Staff members in-game name: proggy
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): Don't Know
Date & Time of incident: 1:40 2/23/21 (when i checked)
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Ban Evading?
How long were you banned for?: 99 Years
Proof of Ban: unknown.png
What happened? (include any proof): I was playing Rocket League while in a discord call with the rest of the 3D clan all day today. After Everybody got off (including me) Slim stayed on and checked his staff application and seen that it was denied because he helped a "ban evasion" incident. He then went on to GMOD wondering what was up about this "ban evasion". Then he told me to get on to check my ban duration because I was the only one banned and the only one possible for a ban evasion. It wouldn't make sense for me to "ban evade" when I know I've spent a lot of money on the server and so has TOAST for the rest of 3D.  This is when I found out I was banned Permanently because people were telling Slim that a bunch of members of 3D were banned and mine being updated. I would love to see proof of me "ban evading" and why the conspiracy started out of me "ban evading". I want to see as much proof as possible, all the proof there is. I was told that a new recruit to 3D (Scorey) which I talked to in a VC in discord yesterday was thought out to be me. We were literally basing together the day I got banned, his name was "6locc 6izzy" I'm pretty sure, I don't think I have proof of this unless other 3D members dug through their recordings trying to find it.

Why should your ban be removed?: My ban should be removed because as stated above there is no proof of me "ban evading" unless somebody was lied to. I haven't even logged onto GMOD until earlier when I found out I was permanently banned through Slim. I was told by Kexciu that Krytz said something about "ban evading" and Scorey (THE DUDE I RECRUITED) misunderstood what was said by Krytz. Even if this was the proof of me "ban evading" it still wouldn't be enough proof to get me permanently banned or banned in general. Scorey is simply a friend of Kaleka's if I'm not mistaken. The last couple of days I've felt like giving all my shit away and quitting the server simply because of the grudges everybody has on me. I am hated by the entire community because I'm "toxic" and it makes me feel like shit. In every game and every community there is atleast a little bit of toxicity. Without toxicity it wouldn't be a real community, it would simply be a fantasy. I want this to be viewed by the entire staff team if possible, I want to see all of their opinions on this ban and I want everybody to be honest and as true to me as they can be no matter how mean or harmful it is.

Edited by zeihy
  • Agree 1

Denied
I was spectating you for a couple hours today.
The Scorey steam account was made less than 72 hours ago yet has millions of in-game cash, knows how to make "meta" bases, argues with staff about rules, and even acts just as toxic as you.

Heres a video of you in a discord call with everyone today while you're banned and alting
https://streamable.com/yliua2

I gave Garnet two steam id's and he logged into the database and found that their IPs match. So I updated your ban to be permanent, and banned the Scorey account permanently.

p.s. this was funny
unknown.png