Mod Application

In-game name: TimgleTheMingle1

SteamID (https://steamid.io/šŸ˜ž STEAM_0:1:455506042

Warns: 3

1. RDA ( I forgot you needed to have a KOS or AOS in police satiation)

2. diss in sit ( I was heated and let my toxicity get the best of me)

3. Att. RDM (This one guy didnā€™t wanna to move outta the damn door so I stabbed him)

Timezone: Cupertino [PST]

Playtime?: |TingleTheMingle1 has played 107:15:35

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Ā Ā Ā Ā Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] TooRaw FUBAR.

Ā Ā Ā Ā Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Twitch: JackRiperĀ 

Moderator for chat and server

Game: Mini World Art

I use to be a admin when I was 12

YouTube: small streamers so far.

Ā Ā Ā Ā Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

II feel like I have potential to help and make this server more friendly for everyone in it, for the past week I have been known as a rule keeper and probably have been in your sit :). I have been on both ends of the table, so I understand what a person can be going through. Even though Iā€™m 15, don't underestimate, I can bring passion and pride to my community and the Garnet family. My main mission is to bring enjoyment to my community and order, even though Iā€™m strict on rules. This community holds a special place in my heart, though Iā€™m 15 I can't wait to bring my skills into this family and community!

Iā€™m gonna be honest, When I first joined the server I wasn't really the nicest in fact I was ass. I was so rude to people who didnā€™t do anything to me, I wanna change that. I donā€™t want someone to repeat the same actions as I did when I first joined. I remember one time this oneĀ  young guy who based next to me, I was talking shit to him but he was nice to me. I felt like a complete dick, he made me realize that not everyone is a mean guy. I wanna show everyone that staff are actually nice people and not pieces of shit, the staff has a bad reputation and I wanna change that. I want everyone to see how polite and understanding the staff is, and that they arenā€™t robots with no feelings. One time I saw this guy with a sign that had ā€œMODS SUCK DICKā€ he kept trying to find mods so he could show them, and made me sick. That made me think about why my community hated them, then I witnessed it myself. Mods can be selfish and rude, I wanna change that I want people to see that mods are people too.
Ā  Ā 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.

2020: I was banned from a furry server because I wasnā€™t giving them the same vibe as them.

Ā Ā Ā Ā Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I havenā€™t yet

Ā Ā Ā Ā How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Honestly I can do 10+ hours

Ā Ā Ā Ā If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Hobbie 1: I play video games with my friends on warzone.

Hobbie 2. I have animals that I play and talk to (not as a weird way)

Did you read the staff rules?:

TingleTheMingle1

Edited by TingleTheMingle1
Improved my paragraphs and colors.
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 1
5 minutes ago, Atheol said:

-1; Minimal Hours, basically no paragraphs, also please fix the black text it is cancer trying to read.

I get what you mean with the black text and paragraph's, but minimal hour's you hadĀ 116:53:49 when you made you're appĀ which is only 9 hour less than his app.

hypocrite moment!!!!!

• Agree 2
9 minutes ago, Rambo-Panda said:

-You don't have 2 paragraphs

-You have been warned 3 times recently, I would wait a bit till they are gone

-Your playtimeĀ isĀ okĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Alright thank you for your feedback, right now Iā€™m improving my paragraph. I will work on my coloring so itā€™s not hard to read.

• Like 1

-1Ā 

This is mainly because of these 3 warns that you have, the RDA I would get. However the attrdm and diss in sit are related in terms of behavior, which is a huge part of being staff. I would recommend waiting out the warns. If this is denied, I will give suggestions on the next application you make šŸ™‚Ā Good Luck!

- Change the all black font, it is hard to read.

- Cupertino is Pacific Standard Time (just in case you need it)

- Beef up the paragraphs, they only have a few sentences in each. (don't forget the topic of these paragraphs)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Starlepsy said:

-1Ā 

This is mainly because of these 3 warns that you have, the RDA I would get. However the attrdm and diss in sit are related in terms of behavior, which is a huge part of being staff. I would recommend waiting out the warns. If this is denied, I will give suggestions on the next application you make šŸ™‚Ā Good Luck!

- Change the all black font, it is hard to read.

- Cupertino is Pacific Standard Time (just in case you need it)

- Beef up the paragraphs, they only have a few sentences in each. (don't forget the topic of these paragraphs)

I just improved them. Mind checking it out again?

You'reĀ a really good guy, and while I think you'd make a good staff member, I'm going to have to -1 this application.

Here's why:

- YourĀ paragraphs aren't too good, you should try and beef them up.

- You have a couple of recent warns,Ā  (you should wait until those go away until you apply again)

That's really all I have to say, you're a great person and I'd say just wait awhile until your warns go away and try to work on your paragraphs before you apply again. šŸ™‚

Edited by keira
Just now, keira said:

You're a really good guy, and while I think you'd make a good staff member, I'm going to have to -1 this application.

Here's why:

- You're paragraphs aren't too good, you should try and beef them up.

- You have a couple of recent warns,Ā  (you should wait until those go away until you apply again)

That's really all I have to say, you're a great person and I'd say just wait awhile until your warns go away and try to work on your paragraphs before you apply again. šŸ™‚

Thank you, I will keep consider that. Thanks for your feedback.

-1Ā For now, reapply in 2 weeks when your warns are gone and if you haven't gotten any new warns I'll +1 it. I've had a good amount of sits with you in them and never had a negative experience during, but those warns are too much to just gloss over.

-1 I've had many reports with you and from the fact that you have two warns that originate from your behaviour, I would say that you'd probably need some more time toĀ develop a better understanding of the rules and a higher self composure level, as well as gettingĀ some more involvement with and a better understanding of the community.

4 hours ago, TingleTheMingle1 said:

When I first joined the server I wasn't really the nicest in fact I was ass. I was so rude to people who didnā€™t do anything to me, I wanna change that. I donā€™t want someone to repeat the same actions as I did when I first joined. I remember one time this oneĀ  young guy who based next to me, I was talking shit to him but he was nice to me.

Also, how would this piece of information make me want to +1 you? You only have 100 hours, you're pretty much still in the "first joined the server" phase.

• Agree 1