Mod Application

In-game name: TimgleTheMingle1

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:455506042

Warns: 3

1. RDA ( I forgot you needed to have a KOS or AOS in police satiation)

2. diss in sit ( I was heated and let my toxicity get the best of me)

3. Att. RDM (This one guy didn’t wanna to move outta the damn door so I stabbed him)

Timezone: Cupertino [PST]

Playtime?: |TingleTheMingle1 has played 107:15:35

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] TooRaw FUBAR.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Twitch: JackRiper 

Moderator for chat and server

Game: Mini World Art

I use to be a admin when I was 12

YouTube: small streamers so far.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

II feel like I have potential to help and make this server more friendly for everyone in it, for the past week I have been known as a rule keeper and probably have been in your sit :). I have been on both ends of the table, so I understand what a person can be going through. Even though I’m 15, don't underestimate, I can bring passion and pride to my community and the Garnet family. My main mission is to bring enjoyment to my community and order, even though I’m strict on rules. This community holds a special place in my heart, though I’m 15 I can't wait to bring my skills into this family and community!

I’m gonna be honest, When I first joined the server I wasn't really the nicest in fact I was ass. I was so rude to people who didn’t do anything to me, I wanna change that. I don’t want someone to repeat the same actions as I did when I first joined. I remember one time this one  young guy who based next to me, I was talking shit to him but he was nice to me. I felt like a complete dick, he made me realize that not everyone is a mean guy. I wanna show everyone that staff are actually nice people and not pieces of shit, the staff has a bad reputation and I wanna change that. I want everyone to see how polite and understanding the staff is, and that they aren’t robots with no feelings. One time I saw this guy with a sign that had “MODS SUCK DICK” he kept trying to find mods so he could show them, and made me sick. That made me think about why my community hated them, then I witnessed it myself. Mods can be selfish and rude, I wanna change that I want people to see that mods are people too.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.

2020: I was banned from a furry server because I wasn’t giving them the same vibe as them.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I haven’t yet

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Honestly I can do 10+ hours

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Hobbie 1: I play video games with my friends on warzone.

Hobbie 2. I have animals that I play and talk to (not as a weird way)

Did you read the staff rules?:

TingleTheMingle1

Edited by TingleTheMingle1
Improved my paragraphs and colors.
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 1
5 minutes ago, Atheol said:

-1; Minimal Hours, basically no paragraphs, also please fix the black text it is cancer trying to read.

I get what you mean with the black text and paragraph's, but minimal hour's you had 116:53:49 when you made you're app which is only 9 hour less than his app.

hypocrite moment!!!!!

• Agree 2
9 minutes ago, Rambo-Panda said:

-You don't have 2 paragraphs

-You have been warned 3 times recently, I would wait a bit till they are gone

-Your playtime is ok 

Alright thank you for your feedback, right now I’m improving my paragraph. I will work on my coloring so it’s not hard to read.

• Like 1

This is mainly because of these 3 warns that you have, the RDA I would get. However the attrdm and diss in sit are related in terms of behavior, which is a huge part of being staff. I would recommend waiting out the warns. If this is denied, I will give suggestions on the next application you make 🙂 Good Luck!

- Change the all black font, it is hard to read.

- Cupertino is Pacific Standard Time (just in case you need it)

- Beef up the paragraphs, they only have a few sentences in each. (don't forget the topic of these paragraphs)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Starlepsy said:

This is mainly because of these 3 warns that you have, the RDA I would get. However the attrdm and diss in sit are related in terms of behavior, which is a huge part of being staff. I would recommend waiting out the warns. If this is denied, I will give suggestions on the next application you make 🙂 Good Luck!

- Change the all black font, it is hard to read.

- Cupertino is Pacific Standard Time (just in case you need it)

- Beef up the paragraphs, they only have a few sentences in each. (don't forget the topic of these paragraphs)

I just improved them. Mind checking it out again?

You're a really good guy, and while I think you'd make a good staff member, I'm going to have to -1 this application.

Here's why:

- Your paragraphs aren't too good, you should try and beef them up.

- You have a couple of recent warns,  (you should wait until those go away until you apply again)

That's really all I have to say, you're a great person and I'd say just wait awhile until your warns go away and try to work on your paragraphs before you apply again. 🙂

Edited by keira
Just now, keira said:

You're a really good guy, and while I think you'd make a good staff member, I'm going to have to -1 this application.

Here's why:

- You're paragraphs aren't too good, you should try and beef them up.

- You have a couple of recent warns,  (you should wait until those go away until you apply again)

That's really all I have to say, you're a great person and I'd say just wait awhile until your warns go away and try to work on your paragraphs before you apply again. 🙂

Thank you, I will keep consider that. Thanks for your feedback.

-1 For now, reapply in 2 weeks when your warns are gone and if you haven't gotten any new warns I'll +1 it. I've had a good amount of sits with you in them and never had a negative experience during, but those warns are too much to just gloss over.

-1 I've had many reports with you and from the fact that you have two warns that originate from your behaviour, I would say that you'd probably need some more time to develop a better understanding of the rules and a higher self composure level, as well as getting some more involvement with and a better understanding of the community.

4 hours ago, TingleTheMingle1 said:

When I first joined the server I wasn't really the nicest in fact I was ass. I was so rude to people who didn’t do anything to me, I wanna change that. I don’t want someone to repeat the same actions as I did when I first joined. I remember one time this one  young guy who based next to me, I was talking shit to him but he was nice to me.

Also, how would this piece of information make me want to +1 you? You only have 100 hours, you're pretty much still in the "first joined the server" phase.

• Agree 1