[Removed] averwhy's staff application

averwhy

Removed my staff app because:

1. It was really shitty

2. Other staff have convinced me not to apply

3. I am a shit rule follower & can do almost nothing right.

thanks anyways

Edited by averwhy
23 minutes ago, averwhy said:

Referral(s): none, i felt i have spent a lot of time (and money) on this server to apply

Just because you have spent money, does not mean you are owed anything. Staff rank is a privledge not a right as you can see with the forum. That being said... jump on ts a bit more(you said you dont have it) and beef up those paragraphs. And ill consider +1.

2 hours ago, SheepDog said:

Just because you have spent money, does not mean you are owed anything. Staff rank is a privledge not a right as you can see with the forum. That being said... jump on ts a bit more(you said you dont have it) and beef up those paragraphs. And ill consider +1.

I know, i was reluctant of mentioning that in the first place.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wtf where those 2 paragraphs mate.

10 minutes ago, Emmathatsme said:

wtf where those 2 paragraphs mate.

How about instead of making fun of the guy, you should make suggestions on how he could improve his application. He admitted to his faulties, he wants to change his mistakes for the better.

Edited by .lua
  • Like 2