Secret Service Class

Fresh

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]
    I think that the secret service class needs a big buff and a better looking model. 
The reason why I think the secret service class needs a buff is because it is super weak. And it only comes with a beretta pistol that nobody uses.
Another reason why I think it should get a buff is because it needs better weapons like the m4a1 from the cyber thief class or an mp5.
This would make people want to use the class more because it comes with better items.

Secondly I feel like the secret service model should get an update because it has such an ugly model and it makes me not want to use the class
I feel like the secret service model should have another style where it looks more tactical because in irl they have a secret service counter assault team which looks super cool.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]
This would benefit the server because more people would use the class because it has a lot to offer 
And a more tactical model of the secret service would make the class more attractive and it would make people want to use it more often. 

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] 

Here are some pictures of the counter assault team in irl

secret-service-counter-assault-team-is-s

11-c.jpg

8 minutes ago, Austin said:

-1 I like the thought but it’s one of the most underused classes on the server, and it truly doesn’t need any more weapons

It is underused because it is a bad class because it has garbage stuff that's why I'm saying it needs a buff, so more players would use it. 

Guest proggy

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1 

Your suggestion has been Denied

There is no need to change the loadout for the Secret Service class.
The class isn't intended to be an overpowered police class, but rather an RP class to be the Mayor's personal security force.

Model suggestions are also not allowed in this subforum. Our DarkRP server is supposed to close to vanilla, so we hesitate to add new [unneeded] models to the server.

Furthermore, when most people hear Secret Service they think of a person in a suit armed with a pistol, not a militant unit like you showed.
1186db46b3538b9980e9360693bcaeaf.jpg

We have the SWAT classes which is basically the same thing you're asking for here, just use those.
38b4a324e79f70ad1e09c159ab59728e.pnge53afedc9eaded2be92f87e3e255e9a5.png81f85798b2db45618b36ee4e79f082e0.png