Lucher's Staff Application

Lucher

12 hours ago, Ethan said:

This is not any normal -1 that I would give. The reasoning I think you shouldn't be staff, yet, is because you are still growing. I saw this during the incident that PumpOG brought up, that I witnessed, when you said "PVT out of base", then murdered two PVTs, and the last one returning fire not realizing that what he did wasn't allowed. This is the type of behavior I expect to see from fresh SGTs who feel like they are entitled to enforce this KOS now, but in doing so are making matters worse by pissing off new soldiers instead of helping them. I did talk with you about this immediately after the situation occurred, and you took the matter seriously, and showed your listening skills as you didn't talk back to me, or act in any rude way and instead took the advice when you could. I really appreciated this, but I think, although you have 200+ hours, you still have a good amount to learn before becoming staff in terms of how you treat others as I believe most of your playtime was from before you started to take the server more seriously. I want to see more leadership and maturity from you before you become staff.

Thanks for telling me how to fix myself, if I do get denied, I will take everyones negative critisicm on me and use that to fix how I can become a better member overall, even though how I do things IC and OOC are way different, I know that they do conflict with each other.

• Like 2

I am also going to have to -1 this. Your behavior is immature and for a KST you never fail to suprise me how immature you are. I havent has a TON of experience with you, but they mostly have been negative.

13 hours ago, Lucher said:

10/10 meme

this is exactly what I am talking about.

4 minutes ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

I am also going to have to -1 this. Your behavior is immature and for a KST you never fail to suprise me how immature you are. I havent has a TON of experience with you, but they mostly have been negative.

this is exactly what I am talking about.

Can you give me an example of how I am immature, aside from the 3 things that were mentioned already in the responses?