Charkk's staff app

Chark

I don't know you as a player of darkrp. I haven't seen you because I haven't played in a while. All the same I want to wish you good luck and apologize for the response you got from corpse. 

Wanted to say I think his (Corpse's) response should be a highlighted as what's an unacceptable response to a staff application. (Regardless of server / the same standard applies to TTT for example)

That said, thanks for applying Clark! I hope to meet you in Darkrp some time.

Also, Thanks kichi for the quick response.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Generic_Corpsman said:

I can't tell if you had a stroke writing this or not; but I sure got one reading it.

I don't have anything to do with darkrp or this app but this shit is un-acceptable and it affects our community not just darkrp. 

He's a 13 year old, he doesn't have to be good at grammar or spelling , maybe english isn't his first language. 

Your response is just toxic, not helpful. You know helping is your job right? 

Honeslty im just disappointed that a staff member or anyone as a matter of fact would behave like this. 

Now who would apply after seeing this? 

And as of his hobbies maybe he just doesn't wanna say them. Doesn't mean he is a loser or that he doesn't have a life. Just do what makes you happy and as I see it. Gmod is the thing making him happy. That's a hobby. 

Im sorry @Chark for what had happened I hope you didn't get the wrong impression about our community or the lovely staff team at darkrp. I hope that this doesn't discourage you or anyone from applying.

I hope you become a part of darkrp's staff team. 

1+ cause he showed maturity in his response to corpse(which corpse didn't, ironic) by not getting mad or offended. Be proud of yourself. Some people would just flip out for a thing like that. 

Good luck! 

Edited by Ethan_Winters
  • Like 3

Accepted

I believe you deserve this chance not only because some staff members have shown poor behaviour to you, but to the way I have seen you try and keep your cool. Everytime somone has suggested a way to improve in game or here I have seen it happen. I hope you don't fail me 🙂

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see you're ingame so I will set your rank.

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1