Timmy Spoons Staff Application

-1 for me because I see you online a lot recently which is a good thing but I had few negative experiences with you on DarkRP that didn't give me a good reason to have a positive opinion of you. You have quite a bit of hours but from what I can see you are not that experienced. I saw you break minor rules multiple times and even after giving you the advice about them, you were still doing stuff that I told you about. It just looked like you didn't even read the rules. You are not a bad guy, but for me, it looks like you don't have enough experience and knowledge of the server. 

Neutral

Minor rule break + he responded to my post meaning he cares so im giving it neutral

Edited by Pointer
  • Informative 1
20 hours ago, timmyspoons said:

In-game name: timmy spoons
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:244072293
Warns:N/A
Timezone:Pst 
Playtime?:131:37:06
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES Though im new to teamspeak
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES Yet it may lage my computer 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Maddox Fubar
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Currently I have lots of time on my hands meaning I can be online quite a lot compared to others, I love helping new and old players alike with any problems they may have. I enjoy taking time to help deal with others and I wish to make this server a safe place for anyone and everyone. I hate seeing players ruin the fun of others by prop blocking or rdming and often wish i could do something about it. With staff power I could make the game more enjoyable for players trying to have fun or just roleplay while dealing with mingers or players with no intent to roleplay. My experience with arrogant or rude players has made it easy for me to deal with them accordingly. 

I believe that I should be accepted for an administrative role because from the few interactions I've had with other members I often had them laughing or chuckling. I hope to make people happy and help them enjoy their time on this wonderful server. I live in the west coast though I am often on at ludicrous hours (sometimes even at 4am) and I can be online late at night/very early.  I'd love to interact with the community more and although i have not met everybody on the staff team i wish to eventually meet everyone.  I hope you all consider my application and have a wonderful day/night/evening! 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details N/A
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: about three days ago was my last application 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: around 10-11 hours somedays and others around 5-6
     If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play other games sometimes but I definitely play gmod the most 
Did you read the staff rules? timmy spoons

+1 its really well done, better than my first staff app, i hope you get it!!!

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see you're ingame so I will set your rank.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1