In-game name: Cyber Quedeca
SteamID STEAM_0:1:172601754
Staff members In game name: 
Staff members SteamID STEAM_0:1:68508386
Date & Time of incident: 2021-07-25 - 02:19:11
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Harrasment
How long were you banned for?: 4 days
Proof of Ban: I don't Have any proof other than What it says on my record.
What happened?        At the start of the day this dude was bugging me so I placed a hit on him one to many times not knowing it was a rule and he made a report about it and i got a verbal for it sense I did not know and I just stopped placing hits on him and left him alone. As time went on more and more people kept placing hits on him and he kept complaining in chat about it and made another report on me thinking I was the one making all the hits on him. The moderator looked at Logs to see who was placing the hits on him and it wasn't me so he resolved the sit and teleported us back.  Once again the same thing happened people kept placing hits on him and complained in chat made Another report on me and once again moderator checked logs and seen that it wasn't me and the last time I did place a hit on him was 2 hours ago. So he resolved the sit and teleported us back.                 After some time a lot of people surrounded his hobo base so I went to talk to all of them (Completely avoiding the person who kept reporting me and not even talking to him) The first thing he said to me while i was over there was "get away from me or I'm going to make a report on you for harrasing me" Of course sense I wasn't even talking to him and most of the people in the server were there I just ignored him and stayed talking to the people. So he Didn't like that so he made a report on me for harrasing him. The mod said that I was doing nothing wrong and told him that If i do talk to him then he can make another report on me. The mod resolved the sit and I went back in my base for like 30mins then came out again. Once again most the people were around hobo base (His base was in the middle of the street right next to pd btw) So i went to conversate with some more people. He then told me get away from me or ill make a report on you and get you banned. Of course I completely Ignored him not even saying a single word to him Thinking sense I did nothing wrong last time, then I shouldn't be doing anything wrong this time.                       This time another mod accepted his report but this mod was one who just got on and wasn't aware of what been happening in the past. I sat there explaining to him what happened and He had to get someone higher up to help him make a Decision. I pointed out that if I truly am bothering him so much, Why doesn't he just mute me? The guy said that he wouldn't mute me and after sitting in the sit for a good 5 mins. I was banned, Even though I never talked to this guy sense he made the first report on me about the hits which was nearly 4 hours later from when I got banned.                        After the 4 day ban I came back to the server and right once I joined he came up to me and laughed at me and said "how did you enjoy the 4 day ban" I completely ignored him and moved on knowing that he was trying to get me in more trouble.
Why should your ban be removed?:     I don't think I was harrasing this guy at all and I think he just wanted me to get banned. I believe I did nothing wrong and me trying to apply for staff and having a Ban about Harrasment isn't good and i want it removed. Also Sense i have Already been banned for the 4 days it shows that im not just trying to get the ban removed so i can play on the server sooner It shows that I am truely dedicated to getting it removed for other reasons like becoming a future staff member possibly.

Edited by DynBarter
I changed my In game name...

Sorry for the delay, been hard to scrub through week old recordings that are 17 hrs long. when i took this sit i teleported to borke to see what was going on before a roof. when i got there quedeca was already in front of him and interacting again. i didnt know that at this moment he was already told by canlex and corpseman to please leave borke alone.
https://streamable.com/cspo50

Once in the roof he admitted to placing multiple hits on borke.
https://streamable.com/nwavmi

once i started understanding the situation more i called out to staff for assistance. @Canlex joined me in the sit and explained a bit of what he knew when he spoke with him. We both referred to other mods in the chat and corpse informed us that this has been going on for hours. he was warned once, twice, and when i got into the sit hes right in front of the victim. Staff discussed it and we all came to a decision that he had no intention on playing by rules or listening to staff so we deemed it NITRP. after confirmations I entered the ban.
https://streamable.com/rb1jbo

• Agree 1