TTT Staff Roster | Month of September 2021

LeKichi

Pog, a very special congrats to my favorite ex red lobster employee! I love staying up and hopping on the server to duo staff with Deer, one of the best staff members on the team with an excellent taste in biscuits! Congrats on head admin bro. 

Deer god is a trash admin who slays people for following koses and doesn’t care even after realizing he was wrong. Also, false reports and slays people for reporting his false reports. Ridiculous. Get this 12 year old of the servers

now I'm going to bed and making my response better tomorrow, but seriously though, congrats Deer!

I am awake! Good job on the promotions everyone! Basically all of the T mods are mods now, so hella props! You all did amazing this month and I'm expecting next month to be great too! Personal congrats to my boys @Deft_Brixton and @RevolverAxolot Hope to see you guys touch the higher ranks, I expect it though since you were trained by chads. I'm hella proud of the both of you for showing amazing professionalism, responsibility, maturity, and improving overall player experience. 

Congrats to everyone, let's have a great october!

Edited by Parasite
i woke up
  • Like 2

Deer god is a trash admin who slays people for following koses and doesn’t care even after realizing he was wrong. Also, false reports and slays people for reporting his false reports. Ridiculous. Get this 12 year old of the servers.

Congrats everyone well deserved promotions all around :), keep up the good work

• Agree 1