DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Sensei's Warn Appeal

Sensei

In-game name:    Sensei 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):    STEAM_0:0:82382697
Staff members in-game name:  Sensei (myself: STEAM_0:0:82382697 and Ann Serval (salmon)  (STEAM_0:1:67615929)
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:67615929 Salmon 
Date & Time of incident:  17/10/ 2021 at 20:27:32 pm or 8:37pm
Timezone: EST
Warn Reason: Self damage 
What happened? (include any proof): So I was playing war normally, a helicopter pulled up and was attacking embassy first floor from above to be exact, I tossed a nade up to the sky to catch the soldiers falling, then kept going about my day, killed people on obj to then later find out mid war that a self damage log is just being spammed in the staff chat. I wasn't aware and didnt even noticed if I did self damage or not. Someone apparently looked up the log to find my log and I got reported for self damage with no report placed, no sit taken in place, no communication towards me as a staff member and nothing. just straight up a warn.
Why should your warn be removed?: My warn should be removed because I am disgusted by the way this report got treated. Whenever a player gets reported we do a full sit, we talk to both parties, and adress situations. Even if it is self damage. people report it and sits are taken in place. If someone wanted to really warn me for such reason. Just do the /report like we staff members enforce. pretty dissapointed with how the situation was handled because if a player were to encounter that we just warn and that' s it?  No matter the circumstances, we always do /report whenever we want to adress something. The fact that NO commmunication was done and i literally found out via TS that someone said " yo they warned you" disgusts me. At least be decent enough and please communicate with me and actualy file a /report and then we can adress the situation.

• Disagree 1

Denied

B68qasCqL0nAPdH3CRd6FAFojevSJ4JBiP87CQKWTBV5ecANin_egbJ_3MMDG1nT4st_R2ZEFi50KVmRD7hNnbVeOXftlFPHzUNxClOmC0BOJ8jYvKLlF1yRM8H82uen9yqAVyp7

As a staff member, you are held to a higher standard. There does not need to be a report and a sit to be warned for a wrongdoing, as quoted in the staff punishment guideline: "You may punish someone that breaks a rule in front of you (provided you have the evidence). You don't always need a sit to do your job as a staff member."

@Fonza please lock and move!

Edited by acer
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1