DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Grey Ghost - Ban appeal

GreyGhost

11B WO1 Grey Ghost - STEAM_0:1:580992681 - (unkown) - (server probably) - 11/7/21 12:23am? - EST - 13 days - The proof is in the discord, posted 11/7/21 "I just got banned lmfao... Dude was killing mfs so killed him then he killed me so I came back and killed him again and then he reported me" I joined afghan and I killed a guy for killing another dude 2 times I think, he came back and killed me, i came back and killed him again , and then he came back and reported me - I think since this is my first time and I'm not an afghan main that it won't happen again and I don't feel ill intent. 

• Disagree 4
2 hours ago, GreyGhost said:

11B WO1 Grey Ghost - STEAM_0:1:580992681 - (unkown) - (server probably) - 11/7/21 12:23am? - EST - 13 days - The proof is in the discord, posted 11/7/21 "I just got banned lmfao... Dude was killing mfs so killed him then he killed me so I came back and killed him again and then he reported me" I joined afghan and I killed a guy for killing another dude 2 times I think, he came back and killed me, i came back and killed him again , and then he came back and reported me - I think since this is my first time and I'm not an afghan main that it won't happen again and I don't feel ill intent. 

Still mass in the rules it specifically states no vigilatism you get told when you get trained to read the rules make sure you do this and like just watch out now this is probably gonna be denied so just read the rules and other things on the server while you wait or go to DRP for the time being just make sure you don't kill teammates for killing you 

• Agree 1

Accepted

Before I'm mass disagree reacted, you must understand that from a rule standpoint this is 100% textbook Non-Malicious MassRDM. Regardless of him admitting to it, Zqrxz couldn't provide evidence, nor could he provide context, therefore this must be accepted. I am inclined as a staff member to believe your story given that there is no contradicting evidence, and that is the case. Considering that the 2 days for Non-Malicious MassRDM is up by now, you will be unbanned immediately. Please be more aware of the rules next time, hopefully this will serve as a reminder.

B68qasCqL0nAPdH3CRd6FAFojevSJ4JBiP87CQKWTBV5ecANin_egbJ_3MMDG1nT4st_R2ZEFi50KVmRD7hNnbVeOXftlFPHzUNxClOmC0BOJ8jYvKLlF1yRM8H82uen9yqAVyp7

@Fonza lock and move please!

Edited by acer
  • Friendly 2
  • Agree 6