Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Flame soul I NoobForce
Your in-game name: Bob Westwood
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:66075166
In-game name of reportee: Flame soul I NoobForce
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:91204553
Date & Time of incident: 14/11/2021
Timezone: GMT
What happened? (include any proof):

i was and up until writing this, am a hobo lord. i followed my fellow hobo into a building in which, without word. two cops murdered him with the right click of a stun baton (this is rdm but not what im talking about here). After this unjustful killing and since i am his lord i decided to take on the attackers myself because it literally makes sense as his superior. i killed both police. then a couple more from the street saw me kill them and came in. at which point i killed them too because they were shooting me. a random citizen also started shooting me (lukas. i killed him too out of self defence. then, the first or second cop i killed came back and killed me. this was all within about a minute and a half max. i was still in the same location.

https://imgur.com/KSH2z1C

in this imgur link you can find the logs showing that i killed a few people and then hollowayGooner came back to kill me. 

Once i got into the admin sit it was confusing since lukas also reported me so we merged admin sits. in which hollowaygooner was let go for some reason when it was clear he broke nlr to kill me????

eventually i got returned and after about 10 minutes flame soul brought me back with lukas (for some reason lukas was there but he wasnt concerned over the issue) at which point flame soul told me i could be banned for mass rdm and that i would be jailed for 12minutes even though i had done my rp job of protecting my fellow hobos. overall bad experience. bad way to handle it.

Additionally, about an hour prior flame soul also jailed me for rdm which is also wrongful.

https://imgur.com/PrkViiQ

as shown in the screenshot he comes to me and jails me for 4 minutes. this was because a man was blocking my hobo building purposefully and i gave him due warning, adverting warn three times over the space of a minute to give him fair chance to leave. i spoke in voice chat every time i warned him too. then i killed him. i was not able to enter my house without doing so as he had gone afk. flame soul told me there's nothing i can do about it and that i did nothing wrong but hes going to jail me anyway (as seen in imgur link). i then asked him so if i just straight out kill the man instead, would i just be punished the same and he told me (as seen in the screenshot) yes, although it might be a warn. but if i do under three people in 10 mins ill be okay. practically just telling me rdm is okay.

overall this staff member has created a bad experience for me and i do understand i shouldve been in a party with the hobo. but it isnt justafied to jail me for something like that. now that i know ill be in a party in future.

thank you for your time.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1

Thank you for doing your due diligence and reporting, I understand it can be difficult and am glad you're addressing your concerns respectfully and properly. To commence, on your first issue you stated yourself that you protected your fellow hobos, although you were not in a party and so based on the rules, you are not permitted to do so. And now on to the second concern, we do not have a warn system on this server, and as well as the fact that without proof I can't punish someone for prop blocking. In addition, you included the part where I mentioned the punishment for Random Death Match and that is correct to how the punishment standards go. That being said, I merely provided you with the information about how the punishments would be handled, I do not and have never condoned the unjust killing of others. I apologize that your experience on this server may not have been the best.

• Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4