SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:168590561
Warns: 1 (RDA)
Timezone: Central
Playtime?: 41:30:45.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Dark
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I am able to make quick, smart and unbiased decisions. I am well versed in server rules and well known/respected in the server. I'm quite responsible with lots of power. I'm quite respectful and honest. And I feel like I can handle the responsibilities of being a staff member. 
  I'm able to stay calm in tough situations. I have quite thick skin so I can handle people being rude to me. I'm quite social and can make friends easily. I'm polite and a good role model. I try stay dedicated to my roles. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details N/A
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Friday-Monday 6-8 hours. Tuesday to Thursday 4-6 Hours.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Puzzle's, Shooting my bow, hanging out with friends.
Did you read the staff rules?:Ali-A Paul
Edited by Ali-A Paul
error

-1 Personally I've had many problems with this guy, He has broken many minor rules and is very disrespectful to staff and me telling him to fix his mistakes. Personally I would not like to see him as staff due to his repeated disrespect to staff members and rules braking. But the staff application although kinda hard to read its not too bad of an application.

Edited by Lightning's Crib
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Lightning's Crib said:

-1 Personally I've had many problems with this guy, He has broken many minor rules and is very disrespectful to staff and me telling him to fix his mistakes. Personally I would not like to see him as staff due to his repeated disrespect to staff members and rules braking. But the staff application although kinda hard to read not too bad. 

Thanks for expressing yourself

• Like 1