MoonDoge - Moderator application.

MoonDoge

In-game name:  VØłĐ MoonDoge
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/moondogeisanidiot (STEAM_0:0:433495484)
Warns: 1, NLR 
Timezone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Playtime?: | VØłĐ MoonDoge has played for 383:31:12
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [
YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[
YES/NO]
Referral(s): GunShark

Why should we choose you over other applicants?[minimum 2 paragraphs]:

I believe that I would be a good addition to the staff roster, since I am a very dedicated and non-biased player. I will be able to frequently assist the newer players in getting a better understanding of DarkRP and punish players that are breaking the rules. When I started this server the staff helped me so much. They helped me with the roles and building techniques. I would love to help some new players as staff, like the staff helped me when I joined.

From the help of other staff members' criticism, I can start to form an understanding on how to become a better staff member on DarkRP. I can also give criticism to newer players to further enhance their knowledge of DarkRP.  I am always open to hear about both sides of a story in a sit, and I'm a fair person overall. If I don't get accepted for being irritating or infuriating, I will try my best to turn around my behaviour and apply again. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.: I have never been banned or punished on any server (Unless you count the warn here).

Have you made any previous applications, If so when? No.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have around 4-6hours on weekdays, apart from Friday which I'll have around 4-8 most the time.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have school, family and sometimes hanging around with friends.
Did you read the staff rules? VØłĐ MoonDoge

I hope I've done this right. 
Thanks for reading,
-MoonDoge

Edited by MoonDoge
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1

+1

your staff app is nice (gunshark reff too) and there seems to be no problems with it either, my opinion will change in a little bit when i see more comments

imma change to a +1 seen u in game more and you are cool also a dustin +1 (nice)

Edited by Candy_
+1
  • Like 1

confirming my referral 

this man is truly dedicated he spent an hour or two working on it I understand he may not have a lot of paragraphs but he seems very dedicated and excited also always super nice to me was s good friend when I was first starting and a good friend even now +1

• Like 2
On 1/29/2022 at 7:18 PM, PM-of-Israel said:

Your paragraphs are ok, and you have a gun shark referral (Gunsharky good) 

But I haven’t had many interactions with you, so neutral for now 

Changing my answer to a +1, you have a lot of +1s from a lot of staff members that I respect 

• Like 1