In-game name:mrttv
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198826632204
Warns:2
Timezone:CET
Playtime?:10:15:52
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]i havent had any i just want to join a community that i can staff in and make that community as good as it can be
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]i belive i should be picked over other applicants because i am really mature can have fun and at the same time i dont tryhard staff.
I really would love to be a staff member because i feel like the community need some more staff members and i would benefit the community mostly
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include detailsi have been punished with 2 jails 1 for 8 mins and the other for 6 mins
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:never made a app to this server
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:i have on school days from 16 to 22 and on normal days from 12 to 24
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?i have a hobby of playing with my freinds and i like to play some football sometimes
Did you read the staff rules?:i have read the staff rules.

• Cringe 1
  • Haha 1