DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Carnage -- New Prestige Class OR New Skin For VENOM!!!

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I'd like to add this as a SECOND skin for the VENOM CLASS... OR Create a new prestige class with new things Carnage can do on the server.

After all we have 1 spiderman and 1 Venom. Why not add a new Class to the mix... Give me your thoughts idk if the playermodel is big or if it's a great edition to bring to the server

Sorry but the cheesy superhero models are real tacky imo. No need when we have unused models that are already on the server. If we're wanting to add more superhero classes, I'm sure there's better models than that, right? It looks like shit

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, hex_ said:

Sorry but the cheesy superhero models are real tacky imo. No need when we have unused models that are already on the server. If we're wanting to add more superhero classes, I'm sure there's better models than that, right? It looks like shit

I'm sure there are better ones but there wasn't really a great selection of other ones tbh. This seemed easy to use and small so its even an option to have on the server. But, I'm sure if I looked more there are better selections.