Cardboards Ban appeal

CardboardCS

In-game name:  CardboardCS

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Steam_0:1:96150107
Staff members in-game name: Willy
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:615364034
Date & Time of incident: 3/14/22 12:56 am
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: Mass rdm
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban:  https://gyazo.com/cbdb4d2c73541492fd21d40bad27dd4d
What happened? (include any proof): I was told by ToxicWilly and TheDudeAbides to kill a few people for them, than i got banned right after.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/efIq6FiSXZSKt/d1337isdnp5z?invite=cr-MSw5OTksNTI2NDE3NTEs

Why should your ban be removed?: i didnt know I broke the rules, i was listening to what the moderators were telling me.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

In this case, ignorance of the rules is no excuse, but this behavior from someone who used to be a part of the admin team is extremely unacceptable.

This is definitely something the executive team will be looking in to.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, Maddox said:

In this case, ignorance of the rules is no excuse, but this behavior from someone who used to be a part of the admin team is extremely unacceptable.

This is definitely something the executive team will be looking in to.

i have never been apart of the admin and or staff team on garnet, and just to add on, both the mods had told me to go and use the weapons i was given to kill people.

Edited by CardboardCS
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

Real talk I don't see why it's an issue at all lol. I give anyone who asks a gun. This is nothing new, and I didn't tell him to go kill anyone nor is this even my ban. Nothing wrong with giving a gun. I'm not gonna stop giving people guns if that's what this is about lmao. He fucked himself by going for them.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 4
47 minutes ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

Real talk I don't see why it's an issue at all lol. I give anyone who asks a gun. This is nothing new, and I didn't tell him to go kill anyone nor is this even my ban. Nothing wrong with giving a gun. I'm not gonna stop giving people guns if that's what this is about lmao. He fucked himself by going for them.

I frankly remember u and toxicwilly telling me to go and kill lots of people at the end of the clip you were even explaining how to use the gun more efficiently

50 minutes ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

I actually clipped toxic telling me to go to club to kill the people there, ill post it when i get home

• Informative 2
15 minutes ago, CardboardCS said:

I frankly remember u and toxicwilly telling me to go and kill lots of people at the end of the clip you were even explaining how to use the gun more efficiently

Do you have a clip of them telling you to go kill people? Also him telling you how to use the gun better isn’t him hinting for you to mass rdm. If you have a clip please post it here whenever you can 

• Friendly 2

This is funny bc i wasnt even in that clip nor have a ever told people to go kill hella people actually i tell every1 i give a gun to not to cause ion wanna have to ban them that was a completly reasonable ban i dont see the issue here u even show urself mass rdming and just because abide tries to show u how t play the game better doesnt mean he is telling you to mass

• Agree 3

@CardboardCS Can you please give me a video of your full conversation with willy?

6 hours ago, CardboardCS said:

Can you also get us a clip of this if you have one please

• Friendly 1
1 hour ago, toxiccwilly said:

That was the clip me saying go in the club lmao. HE TRYNNA FRAME ME DAD!!!!

as previously stated earlier in pm's I only had the start to end, the end of the first clip had the other guy giving me guns and telling me how to use them and the second clip showed toxic telling me to use the guns to shoot in club etc.