DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff application

Hello my name is Rudy irl my game name is TheDilDozer25 I’m writing this because I would like to become an admin I’ve worked as admin before I’ve been on your dark RP server for a while loving the gun dealer job would like to be able to help the people on there server and send the people that are breaking the rules of the server to justice. 
You can reach me at [email protected]

sincerely TheDilDozer25

• DarkRP Administration Team
14 hours ago, TheDilDozer25 said:

Hello my name is Rudy irl my game name is TheDilDozer25 I’m writing this because I would like to become an admin I’ve worked as admin before I’ve been on your dark RP server for a while loving the gun dealer job would like to be able to help the people on there server and send the people that are breaking the rules of the server to justice. 
You can reach me at [email protected]

sincerely TheDilDozer25

Hey Dozer, you made a report in game reaching out to the staff team to because staff. I pointed out a few things to you. I said that you have to go into the forums and follow the template, as well as that you currently don’t meet the minimum required hours to play. Just play the server and have fun for now. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me here in the forums 🙂