SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199059547864
Warns:0
Timezone:pacific daylight time

Playtime?:226 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]staff
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have never been banned on a server and I can set a good role model for new players and old players and I have never used vulgar language in staff sits with staff I have always kept a mature attitude in other server and I'm very good at listening to others and respecting others and higher ups in admin sits and I have followed the rules through out playing on this server and I'm very patient and calm and never will get mad at a player
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details no
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have school but I will try to contribute as much time after school
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm involved in guitar and playing sports and other games
Did you read the staff rules?:expergamer

Edited by tboygamer123
  • DarkRP Administration Team
38 minutes ago, tboygamer123 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] i have never been banned on a server and i can set a good role model for new players and old players and i have never used vulgar language in staff sits with staff i have always kept a mature attitude in other server.

Everything is good except this portion, I would suggest updating your paragraphs and making them longer before it gets denied.  :))

38 minutes ago, tboygamer123 said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]staff

Also, If you dont have any referrals you can leave in blank

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • Like 1

+1

yeah fix what danny said other then that it looks pretty good i have seen him on the server alot and he doesnt cause any problems so imma +1 this just make sure to make that part longer 

@tboygamer123

• Like 1

Neutral
I don't have any problems with you as you seem like a really great person, but you need to update the paragraphs a bit,
I've never seen you cause any problems and I think you'd be a great addition to the staff team! Good luck.
(also you should stop calling people the r word)

Edited by zulas
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, zulas said:

Neutral
I don't have any problems with you as you seem like a really great person, but you need to update the paragraphs a bit,
I've never seen you cause any problems and I think you'd be a great addition to the staff team! Good luck.
(also you should stop calling people the r word)

yea i should hes been bothering me for a while and it just got to me