DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Application

Raggy

In-game name: Raggy

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:503716682
Warns:0
Timezone:PST
Playtime?:| Raggy FUBAR has played for 96:51:30.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: No one recommended me but I talked to mash abt it.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]: I have been mod on a couple of discord servers.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

I have a decent amount of experience in settling disputes as I help elementary schools kids settle their disputes in real life, and want to come to a reasonable result without taking one person's side. Lately, there has been some lack of staff or something cause people are running rampant through the streets RDMing, police being idiots, and just utter chaos and I just want to help the current mods have an easier time handling these situations. I also think that I can get along with everyone pretty well, which can make handling situations a lot easier further making other Mod's jobs easier by taking some load off of them.

I also understand that it can be annoying to run into people prop blocking and just trying to ruin the in-game experience, which I learned myself when I got banned and looked back at what I did. Also, most people I run into on the server would say that I am a decent person. Another thing that I can bring to the table is staying pretty calm in a heated situation between two people that got into some sort of dispute that would need resolving. Also, this server is the only thing I am playing right now so I wouldn't mind helping people out.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I got banned on dark RP vanilla for prop spam.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, last summer
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have 1-2 hrs (weekends and breaks more time) a day unless my parents take me somewhere
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:2 internships and robotics
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes/ reading them right now

Edited by Raggy

until you fix all of these i have and will  -1

you can still fix this and i will change my opinion if you are able to make this better or change the problems i have pointed out

33 minutes ago, Raggy said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198967699092

wrong steam id this is the steam id supposed to be used STEAM_0:0:503716682 not 64, you can get this from doing /id <name> in game!

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

no you didn't read it again pls man

An instance in the server is that I usually open up a gun shop and I have never scammed anyone.

i mean you did what a gun dealer is suppose to do, am i right?

An instance in the server is that I usually open up a gun shop and I have never scammed anyone. Also, I give guns to people for free so because I don't mind helping anyone out.

In my opinion this is a big thing of filler, this is just the gun dealer rules tbh.

overall the staff app just explains how you do what your obligated to do, can do by these sections

"An instance in the server is that I usually open up a gun shop and I have never scammed anyone. Also, I give guns to people for free so because I don't mind helping anyone out."

what you explained is you do the rules of a gun dealer and give ppl free guns (many people do that) 

"Also, I won't abuse the power that I receive,"

you are expected to not do this

you also practicaly copied your first paragraph opening paragraph to a existing staff application you made nearly 1 year ago

APP 2
I think that I can be chosen over people as I believe that I am very trustworthy. An instance in the server is that I usually open up a gun shop and I have never scammed anyone. Also, I give guns to people for free so because I don't mind helping anyone out. These things can prove that I am a person that can have pity on people and not be too harsh. Therefore I can have reasonable judgment which is something most people lack.

APP 1

I think that I can be chosen over people as I am very trustworthy. An instance in the server is that I usually open up a gun shop and I have never scammed anyone. Also I give guns to people for free so because I don't mind helping anyone out. These things can prove that I am a person that can have pity on people and not be too harsh. Therefore I can have reasonable judgement which is something most people lack.

Edited by Candy_
no no im dumb also shin and jazzafoo will confirm
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Candy_ said:

until you fix all of these i have and will  -1

you can still fix this and i will change my opinion if you are able to make this better or change the problems i have pointed out

wrong steam id this is the steam id supposed to be used STEAM_0:0:503716682 not 64, you can get this from doing /id <name> in game!

no you didn't read it again pls man

i mean you did what a gun dealer is suppose to do, am i right?

In my opinion this is a big thing of filler, this is just the gun dealer rules tbh.

overall the staff app just explains how you do what your obligated to do, can do by these sections

"An instance in the server is that I usually open up a gun shop and I have never scammed anyone. Also, I give guns to people for free so because I don't mind helping anyone out."

what you explained is you do the rules of a gun dealer and give ppl free guns (many people do that) 

"Also, I won't abuse the power that I receive,"

you are expected to not do this

you also practicaly copied your first paragraph opening paragraph to a existing staff application you made nearly 1 year ago

APP 2
I think that I can be chosen over people as I believe that I am very trustworthy. An instance in the server is that I usually open up a gun shop and I have never scammed anyone. Also, I give guns to people for free so because I don't mind helping anyone out. These things can prove that I am a person that can have pity on people and not be too harsh. Therefore I can have reasonable judgment which is something most people lack.

APP 1

I think that I can be chosen over people as I am very trustworthy. An instance in the server is that I usually open up a gun shop and I have never scammed anyone. Also I give guns to people for free so because I don't mind helping anyone out. These things can prove that I am a person that can have pity on people and not be too harsh. Therefore I can have reasonable judgement which is something most people lack.

-1 from me dawg

11 hours ago, Raggy said:

What do u mean by "no no im dumb" ( i didnt mean for this to be rude it was just a genuine question

Nothing against you I had to edit that post 3 times because of accidental posts

So now im not sure that I read the right rules or not cause I went through a pretty long list of staff rules yesterday and I'm being told to read them again, anyone got a link to what I am supposed to read.

2 hours ago, Raggy said:

So now im not sure that I read the right rules or not cause I went through a pretty long list of staff rules yesterday and I'm being told to read them again, anyone got a link to what I am supposed to read.

uhh u clearly arnt read them harder and more carefully