Ba11ParkFrank41 -- Ban Appeal

Actually for the sake of this appeal I didn't want to be shared but I asked proggy to ban me prior to me originally banned...

Due to some drama that had occurred I felt that I deserved to be banned from the things that I did so I asked him to go ahead and do it..

As a final response WHY WOULD I EVADE A BAN THAT I ASKED TO BE BANNED FROM......................................

unknown.png

• Like 4
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 1
Guest proggy

Accepted

I can admit when I'm wrong.
After a deeper look, I can confirm that this wasn't you ban evading but someone very familiar with your mannerisms and intentionally trying to get your main account perma-banned.
Some of my evidence didn't capture correctly, and there's still an investigation into who was impersonating you.
STEAM_0:1:584444768 will remain permanently banned, but I am curious to find out who it was so I will still look out for that however possible.
I apologize for being dismissive in those Discord DM's. I had been awake for 28+ hours and wasn't trying to deal with it in DM's, I just wanted sleep.
I'll be messaging you later today with some questions to try and find out who your impersonator is. I'd like their main account banned, because this one was obviously a throwaway account.

Your ban has been updated to 2 weeks.