BombinForBudda
STEAM_0:0:601991295
Roofyz
STEAM_0:0:442466737
5:40
MRDM
2 Weeks
https://imgur.com/a/M44kBbN
I had raided someone before and forgot to advert over, I decided that I would raid a base that was selling guns and had printers. I got up to the counter and adverted raid and shot and killed the store owner before I headed upstairs to get the money out of his printers. He came back twice, so I shot and killed him both times, equalling 3 deaths. He reported me for MRDM and brought be to an admin sit. Roofyz asked the store owner if I should get a warn or a jail because it was an accident. He said jail, but then Roofyz said that he could technically ban me for 2 weeks since it was MRDM. He said ban after being fine with jailing me and I was banned.
I believe I  should be unbanned because it was a simple mistake of not adverting over, which caused me to get a 2 week ban.

• Like 1

Proof -> spacer.png     spacer.png          I indeed did ban him, He is level 55 and should know the rules by now. 

Maybe I was a little harsh but I still believe that he should know to advert over, At first, I thought it was all one raid and would have been fine but seeing that he is just going to multiple bases adverting raid with no end I made a choice.  I am very sorry that this was the choice I made, Please read over the rules so this won't happen again, I had multiple complaints on your first raid but no reports but on the next raid I got a report on you. 

Please Advert Next Time.

spacer.png

Edited by Roofyz
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2

Accepted

(Partially)

Next time please make sure to be careful with things like this and advert over you're ban will be shortened to 1 week

Roofyz ban was justifiable and will not receive punishment for this ban

• Sad 1

Overruled

Under these circumstances I've spoken to Roofyz and the evidence he has provided does not show enough, he has agreed to remove your ban completly.
As said Roofyz has been spoken to and you've been unbanned.

• Agree 9