Ban Appeal

Mark__

In-game name: Mark Duglas

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:190188709

Staff members in-game name: Zachman

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:83214329

Date & Time of incident: 2020-10-07

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: Comm Ban (extension of “Racism” ban)

How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks - extended to perma upon returning

Proof of Ban: spacer.png

Dearest contributors to the Garnet Gaming community, I herein issue my up most sincere apology to those that have been inflicted by my usage of racial slander . It should be duly noted, that since the occurrence that is my permanent ban I have found a path to repentance and since then I have matured and bettered myself. I know my actions were wrong and multiple standing members of the community can vouch, since my ban, I have changed as a person. If I am ever graced with an unban, it would be upmost priority to set my main prerogative into ensuring that I refrain from the usage of derogatory terminology. My second duty that I will embark upon is setting forth an initiative to provide excellent leadership and teamwork roleplay from the competence that I posses as a long standing role-player on Garnet Gaming Military Roleplay.

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 1

I haven't played GG in a long while for many good reasons, But I remember Duglas, When I joined the server he was merely a 2ndLT in the Army. Months went by and he made it to the rank of COL. A vast majority of his men respected him (myself included). When he was running things there was a serious lack of minge, more seriousness and everything was well organized. Sure he had his ups and downs but we all do. It's a damn video game. From what I've seen recently there's been a LOT of bashing on this guy by a lot of people, And a large majority of those people don't even know Duglas nor were around when he was playing. These people are just repeating the same gossip bullshit they hear their friends say.  Ya'll are treating this like a highschool. So if you don't actually know Duglas, and you only speak off of what you heard. Sit down, be quiet and allow the grown ups to speak. 

I played on GG a couple of months ago for about a day. Was astonished with how horrible it had become.  MRP is clearly dying, it's more of a minge fest now and quite frankly no one seems to care, My guy Duglas here cares. Spoke to him about this as well and he's very passionate about GG and he actually seems dead set on reorganizing whatever he can to get things back on track. The dude is perm banned talking about how he wants to improve the server to the best of his ability.

I personally haven't heard nor seen Duglas ever make racist remarks to anyone in game. In private calls he would make some dark humor jokes but that's it. Ya'll seriously gonna tell me none of you have done that? None of you have sat on TS with ya bois while playing on GG and you saying some real fucked up shit? This dude has been apologizing for over a fuckin year. The past is the past, leave it there.

Give the dude a damn chance, it's been well over a year since his ban. Dude got the damn point.  What have you got to lose? He breaks some rule again it's not hard to reinstate the ban.

I happily  +1   My dudes ban appeal. He's been trying for over a year to make amends, he's been trying to make things right. He wants to help the server. Let the guy have his chance and quit with the petty school yard grudges you guys are holding. Fucking ridiculous.

Edited by Bones
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1