absolutely unfair ban

MEESOYYONG

Before any person reads this appeal, I must say thank you for reading. Even if I'm found wrong, it is still very nice for people to read my appeal. Thanks!

In-game name: charles
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:175196804
Staff members in-game name: Proggy❤️
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:474669005
Date & Time of incident:2022-07-07 - 22:42:31
Timezone: Central Standard Timezone
Ban Reason: Unintentional Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 1 Week
Proof of Ban:  BELOW APPEAL
What happened? (include any proof): While I was B-Hopping around, I noticed these two cops murder a party member of mine. I though it was odd so I killed them both. Then I continued on my way bhopping, until I stumbled upon the same two cops in the same spot murder him again. So I did the same thing. After that I reported them because they killed him again and I was confused on why they were breaking NLR 3 times. When I got there the moderator proceeded to completely deny anything I stated, only showing my kill logs and nothing more. After that I did say sorry for killing him but was confused on why I was being punished. I offered to pay for any perks the officer lost, any guns, etc., but the officer chose to say "Eh fuck it, ban him." so I was gone. I'm really disappointed because I have just gotten a perma weapon and access to a custom class, so I was having plenty of fun on the server. I'm really sad on how this turned out, sadly I don't have any clips of the situation whatsoever. 
Why should your ban be removed?:I believe my ban should be revoked or at least shortened a few days is because I really didn't do anything wrong, I was confused and killed a person twice on the fact that they were killing my party member. If the staff member has any proof otherwise, I'm happy to say I deserved it. 

Here is my active ban, sorry for the Steam name I changed it to play Barotrauma with my friends.

spacer.png

• Cringe 1
Guest proggy

Hi charles, you werent initially banned from DarkRP, youre were banned from cityRP permanently for posting a gore link using a url shortener in advert chat.
but thank you for reminding me to permaban you from the darkrp server as well.

Here's console showing you posting a tinyurl link, which i've censored. You can see in this screenshot that I copy your ID and ban you shortly after. 
0a524df9d960ec94f93dfffd79b8313b.png

14 minutes ago, MEESOYYONG said:

spacer.png

This isnt even a screenshot of your ban?