DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Glorbnob/P,Quinn/Patrick Quinn/Norb Glork(Canonical fish) -Moderator Application

In-game name: NAV AJA ENS P. Quinn/ Verd'ika P. Quinn/Padawan Norb Glork
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:214770628
Warns:None on Garnet SWRP(I have some that are long expired on darkrp. Nothing within the past few months.)
Timezone: US Central
Playtime?: | NAV AJA ENS P. Quinn has played for 2125:18:52.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]Mr AAdmiral MarkyMark
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I am currently a Manager with our DarkRP Server. Here I help manage a team of over 60 individuals! I have been a Manager here for almost 2 months now.  I have been staff within the community since September.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
One of the many things I believe uniquely qualifies me for any position on a staff team is my ability to dedicate myself to a specific goal. While going through the ranks on Garnet DarkRP I grew very attached to the community. I did whatever I could to help out where ever I could. I would go weeks straight of me being online for 5-8 hours a day. I love Garnet, I love this community, and I want to do whatever I can to make sure it succeeds. I am willing to help out where ever I am needed and I am more then willing to dedicate myself to a project. Not only do I have 2100 hours on our SWRP server in the relatively short time SWRP has been open, I also have well over 2500 hours on our DarkRP server where I have proven I have the ability to dedicate myself. For those wondering if I am able to do both, Manage on DarkRP and help out SWRP, The Answer is Absolutely. I have consistently maintained a solid track record of activity on both servers, helping out where ever needed.

One of the most important qualities I believe staff need to have is the ability to communicate and talk with players. Without regular players we do not have a server. On DarkRP I always made sure I listened to the people when I take sits. I believe it is much more important to talk with them and explain what they did wrong then to rush and give them a punishment that they do not really understand.  Making sure new players have the best experience possible is my priority at all times both IC and OOC. I try to create a friendly environment for all players on the server. One of the most efficient ways of doing this is talking to them as a regular player. I believe it is extremely important for staff members of any rank to be actively engaging with the community. This helps build strong bonds between staff and players that are a necessity for a server to survive in the long term. However I believe there is a limit to this, The bonds you create with players should not affect any staffing decision no matter how major or minor. I believe staff act as a third party when there is a dispute between players and it is vital that they are a neutral third party in these situations in order to give a verdict on the situation at hand.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:I made one application for DarkRP in September last year 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 20-30 Hours a week minimum.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?I have always been an avid baseball fan. Also I am a menace with a yoyo
Did you read the staff rules?:NAV AJA ENS P. Quinn/ Verd'ika P. Quinn/Padawan IV Norb Glork Canonical Fish.

• Like 4
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1

+1 Glorbnob would be a great fit for moderator he very dedicated to the server and always makes others feel welcomed New and old players alike, The showcase alot for great leadership skills and id like to see what more you can do.

27344a307b56fabe9396e22a8357181e.gif

Current Roles: SWRP L.. Mod | RC-1207 MKMN Sev |  Ver'alor Zasarn Saura | Knight Vera Sen 

Former: 212th 2nd Airborne Company Lead P-147 SCBM 2ACL WO4 4259 Bruger

🙏 Cheers to Good Beginning's 🙏

spacer.png

Accepted!

Welcome to the staff team, please join the staff discord and one of our mighty fine HR will train you !

We know you'll do great! 

@LeKichi please lock and move

(Also sorry its not centered, idk how to do that from my phone ngl)

Edited by marks13001