SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:155569936
Staff members in-game name: unknown
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): unknown
Date & Time of incident: Roughly 3 years ago
Timezone: Eastern US
Ban Reason: Advertisement
How long were you banned for?:  34938904 minutes currently
Proof of Ban: can't connect to garnet MilitaryRP
What happened? (include any proof): I don't remember exactly what happened as this happened a very long time ago, but I think I was generally minging/rdming. The reason for advertisement I remember wasn't accurate but I didn't try and fight it
Why should your ban be removed?:  I really don't know what made me go on the server and ruin my chances at ever playing here again, but since this incident occurred I have actually joined the military. I'd like to say that whatever behavior I exhibited will not happen again on this server and I believe my experience in the military can help make others experience here fun and helpful to the RP. I understand that bans older than 30 bans are automatically denied, but I figured I would try and send this in anyway in hopes of getting a second chance here.

Thank you for reading my appeal

• Like 1

3K3HXTw_MpTxa1jXEw4fiCjRRYr5e6JarfNF68k5c6238EfDk3q7wej93IdnJvynii9jjnJ9syFnh-vmyafOo3d3HT-SNfJAlEcB-ok6-4ePz1GtSaDqRZCmbry5rKPX6_3aQDKA7NY06F2bhg

Accepted 

The punishment for advertisement has recently been changed from permanent down to 1 year maximum. Considering you’ve been banned for well over a year at this point, you will be unbanned. It hasn’t been 3 years though, just about 20 months.

@Jake please lock and move. 

Edited by acer
  • Agree 1