DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Gmod profane cursing admin sit

Axis101

1. Im reporting this staff name Rosie DaB(STEAM_0:0:442466737)

2. Axis

3. Axis(STEAM_0:1 :553933874)

4. Axis 

5.https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199068133477

6. 8/14/2022 9:30 AM

7. Pacific standard time

7.got in a sit with Rosie because I told someone to come in my base and I killed him and I had a KOS sign she pulls me into a sit and want to give me a verbal i said why in the past like couple weeks ago admin told me to go inside their base and killed me she says that she doesn't care and that I should stop bitching about it I'm like wow pipe down I'm just asking she starts to have a attitude towards me saying stuff to me I've never experienced this unprofessional admin sit. unfortunately I didn't record the sit from the start I started recoding when the sit was about to be over.

Edited by Axis101

The video you linked doesn't show Rosie acting unprofessionally.
For a staff report to be accepted, we would need hard evidence of misconduct from the staff member. 
The only thing we can do with your report as of now, is to just dismiss it, but have management keep an eye on staff.

To be honest it's not necessary to bring a "verbal warning" to the reports/appeals section though.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Proggy said:

The video you linked doesn't show Rosie acting unprofessionally.
For a staff report to be accepted, we would need hard evidence of misconduct from the staff member. 
The only thing we can do with your report as of now, is to just dismiss it, but have management keep an eye on staff.

To be honest it's not necessary to bring a "verbal warning" to the reports/appeals section though.

I know I stated that I started recording when the sit was about to be over she was acting unprofessional when the sit started

Denied

As proggy has stated the video doesn't show Rosie acting unprofessionally, in the future before making a report please make sure you have evidence otherwise there isn't much we can do other than dismiss it and keep an eye on the staff.

• Like 1