DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

CPL 8472 Shots - Moderator Application.

Greenguy8472

In-game name:  CPL 8472 Shots

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:509111948

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 84:06:44

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes, however my mic has problems in Gmod.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have been staff on a couple of servers before, I was a moderator on atomic RP before I left as dark rp was getting boring for me and I was also a moderator for gaminglite.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I believe I would be a good addition to the team for a few reasons,  I have prior experience staffing on other servers which I could use those skills I attained during my stay at Garnet Gaming. I am capable of setting my mind on something and focusing on it but can also recognize and acknowledge when I am in the wrong as well as asking questions when I am unsure what to do, always striving to improve myself.

Since first joining the server I have really liked this community and want to help give back to the server for the amazing experience they have provided for me and other players. Becoming a Moderator is the best way I can see to help make the server fun and enjoyable for the players that have been so great to me. All in all I play the server whenever I have time, love the community and want to make the playing experience better.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have not.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made any previous applications on this server.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  Until Monday I will be able to do at most 9 hours a day, and after that I will be in school so it will lower down to around 3-4 hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to play CSGO with a few of my friends sometimes but for the most part I'm on Gmod.

.Did you read the staff rules?: CPL 8472 Shots

Edited by Greenguy8472
Updated playtime
5 hours ago, Shale said:

-1 as not been around long enough to know the people of the server

Used references from other servers even though ours are managed differently

One of the questions literally asks what previous Experience you have, as I was not staff on any garnet gaming server before, the only experience I had was on other servers. Also in terms of not knowing the players I would like to argue that I know most of the active player base and try to interact with them in RP scenarios whenever is possible.

Right let me explain myself. My only Experience with you was trying to create RP by stealing the Med Scanners in Medbay and trying to sell them back to us. Also your Hours. I would reccomend taking some time and improve your public image.