Warns: 0
Timezone: est
Playtime?: 90 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): @Glorbnob
Past experiences as a Game Master: I have been a GM on DarkRP for 7 Months
Why should we choose you over other applicants?-

- In my own words I would describe myself as persistent to my roles. I get on GMOD almost every day and spend 2 to 4 hours on it. I would help the reputation of the GM Team by helping people find enjoyment in an event and not just get angry and rage quit. I hope to make people laugh will fun and interesting events.

- I, in the time I've played SWRP have realized many people complain about how events are too hard or frustrating, I have even met people who stopped playing SWRP because they got mad at how infuriating it is to communicate with STAFF/GM's. if I get the rank of GM I can help improve the impression people have on the STAFF/GM team. on top of everything i have realized when people want to do events no GMs want to host them and I want to change that.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? NO not that I am aware of
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have 3 days of free time a week to play SWRP

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: in my opinion GM is a rank given to people who are deemed responsible enough to handle running events. but the main responsibilities are to run events spawn stuff in for said events and to make sure that the power you are given doesn't get abused.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would help by giving new players a good first experience with SWRP and have people enjoy nice relaxing events that won't require everyone on the server, I will run events that will require many people at some point if I get accepted though.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: I will help people understand their RP character by running events that will cause people to get on and be interested in SWRP such as lore or desires.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale:

EVENT 1: Inner most thoughts-

- this event will take place on a rocky planet with Crystel caves, the Crystals give off a frequency that makes people hallucinate. the hallucinations have people see their inner most desires sometimes even people who aren't actually there. the soldiers will have to fight the hallucinations and find an escaped prisoner. this prisoner has important information about the locations of most republic bases. there will be multiple prisoners but only one is real. when the soldiers find the real prisoner one of 2 things will happen, if jedi are online a Sith will appear and explain how the cave is full of corrupt caber crystals, if no jedi are online the prisoner will signal the empire causing 3 waves of drop pods to appear. when or if the prisoner is captured, everyone will return to base.

EVENT 2: The Parasite-

- this event will take place at Zeta base, at first drop pods will be reported to have dropped on zeta. when zeta is recaptured some sort of alien will be found in zeta. the alien will attack the nearest clone. the bite puts a parasite inside the clone inducing schizophrenia telling the clone not to be healed or have a checkup. the clone will get more and more paranoid making them fear bacta, droids, scanners, and eventually any bright color. when the clone is detained, the Parasite will mature rapidly. when the Parasite/bug is killed it will release spores into the airducts. due to the spores, clones (NPC zombie clones) will begin to be infected causing an outbreak. when all the zombies are dead an egg will be found and neutralized.

EVENT 3: Droid trooper-

- this will be a small event. the event will start when people start noticing a Clone trooper walking, talking, and acting off. when the trooper is forced to remove its helmet revealing it is a Droid, it will most likely be detained. when they detained the droid, it will explain how there are two active bombs hidden on base. when the bombs are found EOD will take care of and disarm the bombs. when all is done the droid will be executed.

EVENT 4: Mad Clone-

- this is a small event for medical, the event will start when a CT without a chest plate and leg plating is running around screaming nonsense at people. when the clone is taken to Medical eventually, they will have a Pyke evaluation. throughout the event the CT will get more and more deranged, responding to people who aren't there, breaking out in laughter, yelling at people, and crying randomly. eventually medical will find large quantity of Spice in the CTs system. the CT will either be treated accordingly or killed, it doesn't matter.

Event 5: Emissary on Alderaan-

- this event will take place on Alderaan. during this everyone will be deployed on Alderaan in which there is one mission find the kidnapped emissary from Tatooine. there will be several drop pods placed in waves. when the Emissary is found he will be held hostage. a negotiation will start in which the people holding the Emissary hostage will make outrageous demands. the hostage is an important empire general and cannot be killed at any cost. if the general dies many waves of drop pods will occur and 2 to 3 tanks will appear. if the general lives he will be captured and brought back to base to be intaragated.

Edited by _Shark_

+1 Shark has been a great addition to the community he is also very active some times I even see them on very early just creating a vibe for anyone else around them to create good interactions with others, I have not heard any bad things about shark only nothing but good moments from Shark. Id like to see what they can bring to the sever as a GM 

27344a307b56fabe9396e22a8357181e.gif

Current Roles: SWRP T. Admin | RC-1207 MKMN Sev |  Ver'alor Solyc Zasarn Saura | Blade Of The Order Mace Windu

Former: 212th 2nd Airborne Company Lead P-147 SCBM 2ACL WO4 4259 Bruger

🙏 Cheers to Good Beginning's 🙏

+1, To start off I know shark very well from DarkRP. He is a very capable member of our Administration team there where he has learned how to keep a cool head and how to learn from and adapt to a playerbase. He has been with us on DarkRP since November of last year. This is an individual who is extremely charismatic and if given a chance and training will knock any assignment you give him out of the park. He is an amazing staff member on DarkRP and I can not wait to see what he will do on SWRP as well!

spacer.png
Accepted!
Welcome to the Gamemaster team! After seeing you around I am sure you would be an amazing addition to our GM team. Please feel free to ask any one of our Admin's or S. GM+ to be trained! Until you are trained, please keep from utilizing your GM ability's, welcome again!