In-game name: P-255 SCBM TCO WO 7283 Harus/CG SSG Padawan II Harus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31812837

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: 174:45:22

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Bat

Past experiences as staff: For Garry's Mod specifically, I was an administrator on a Mass Effect clockwork RP server from 2014-15. I then became the head administrator of that server, until server leadership mutually decided to close it in 2018. Outside of Garry's Mod and following this, I was the co-leader of a WoW RP guild from 2018 until near the end of 2020.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: In my time here, I have given every effort to try to maintain a respectful and friendly rapport with players of every type. I have learnt a great deal, and wish to genuinely continue learning and improving. With this, I'm often more than happy to answer questions, explain things, and help out in the other ways that I am able to as a player. However, after giving it a good amount of thought, I see myself much more able to help in a variety of ways by becoming staff. The wellbeing of the server and its players is something I've come to be very invested in, and choosing me would allow me to better apply myself to this task.

Additionally, I feel confident in my abilities to solve a variety of problems, and overall keep a calm and level manner. I acknowledge that my opinions may differ from others on certain matters, just as everyone else does. But I believe in giving this in a constructive way, understanding that we all come at issues from different approaches. At the end of the day, I respect the consensus that is made, and if chosen will give a consistent effort to help give back many times what the server has given me.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No

Have you made any previous applications, if so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On average around a couple hours a day. At least 14 hours a week, usually more.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I used to do some fencing, but mostly play a lot of tennis now. I take up lots of little projects like painting models, messing around with carpentry. I'm also at university as a nursing/pre-med student.

Did you read the staff rules?: P-255 SCBM TCO WO 7283 Harus/CG SSG Padawan II Harus

+1 

Always being very respectful to all players on the server and would for sure make a great fit for mod.

27344a307b56fabe9396e22a8357181e.gif

Current Roles: SWRP T. Admin | RC-1207 MKMN Sev |  Ver'alor Solyc Zasarn Saura | Master Of The Order Mace Windu

Former: 212th 2nd Airborne Company Lead P-147 SCBM 2ACL WO4 4259 Bruger

🙏 Cheers to Good Beginning's 🙏