SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:11101
Warns: none
Timezone: est
Playtime?: 20h
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
Past experiences as a Game Master: none i
Why should we choose you over other applicants bc  i am a good admin on a diff sever and admin is cind like gm just you dont do events and also i see ppl as gm if thay can do it what say i cant you k and also i am nice kind and more
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details no
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: tbh all the time 

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: to make ppl havefun and to  make events to make ppl have fun and help some time in tryouts

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: bc i am a good bilder and i can mack good events like do cis events and more i can help my batt to tryouts and like more

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: a event whar darkvayter come on ship and all ppl try to kill him jedi and ppl

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: ok a cis patrol event and a tower event a event what jedi v shith and do do a aevent what drodios dress up as cts and a event what dark vayter come on the shit and all jedi and other ppl help killl him

Edited by jack55

Personally I don't think you are ready to be a staff member by the numerous grammar issues with your application and your lack of time on the server. Not to mention the fact you completely ignored the paragraph section of the application and wrote a very mediocre sentence. I would recommend spending more time on the server and trying to write a better application in the future.

• Agree 1

Huge minus 1, Literally the first event you played you minged like crazy. You also didn't follow the app perimeters, Deleted the part where it said "(Minimum 2 Paragraphs)" 
Also, try to build some good reputation on the server before applying. 

Final Comments : Basically Re-Do the entire app & Get a better reputation 💀x7

• Agree 1

This is not how this application was suppose to be formatted, You also have alot of spelling errors, As a GM you must have a correct spelling the where it is clear to read perfectly, Best bet is to spend more time on the server and see how its being ran, That will give you a better mindset on how a GM is suppose to be.

• Agree 1

You are being given 24 hours from this message to fix the following on your application or it will be denied. 
1: That is not a full steam ID
2: Where it says "Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]" You have edited the question to and deleted the "Minimum 2 paragraphs" part.
3: The question "Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale:" You MUST explain and plan out the event's you create. Failure to do so will cause your application to be denied. 

Failure to fix the above will cause your application to be denied, good luck!