SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 76561198838362410

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:290

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
Referral(s): Juno, Splicer, and Snow
Past experiences as staff: Not on Gmod
Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I feel I stand out over the other applicants because since I've joined the server I’ve tried to always be there and be a part of any event that the GMs create for us. I’m active on all my lifes and love being in any RP opportunity.
I love being on the server and I do my best to make sure that all my 2AC troops follow the Garnet Gaming rules along with the SWRP rules to ensure we can all have a fun time. I also believe I’m a good choice because I’m active through all hours of the night training new recruits that may join at odd hours or just helping out my battalion or other battalions. I’ve had a great experience with the server and I really hope being added to the awesome staff team can make the experience for the new and existing players even better because everyone deserves to experience how great and welcoming our server is.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Never
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not on a Garnet Gaming Server
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Around 2-6 hours a day
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
I’m a Poolee for the Marine Corps, I work at a Chili’s and I play Lacrosse.
Did you read the staff rules?: Amadeus

Edited by Amadeus
It wasn't able to be read.