Akko's Modderator Application

Akko

In game name: Akko
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:184565148
Warns: Dis in Sit
	FailRP
Timezone:
Mountain Time

Playtime?: | Akko has played for 107:52:26.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
	None Currently 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
	Icefuse Tmod-Mod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
wish to join staff to gain more experience with people and helping people with server related problems. I want to push myself to be a person worth knowing in the star wars rp community. I’ve experienced multiple occasions where tickets aren’t being taken or no one online to take them, I hope to be there for when someone needs me. I always try to help those who are new to the scene and or are returning to it. I’m always friendly and opened minded. If I happen to be doing something correctly please just converse with me to do a better job. I’ll spend as much time as one needs me to, completing their task or solving their issue. I eventually want to be more relied on and I hope to get to know more people who play on Garnet Gaming.

Yes this is just another staff application in the sea of applications and it does certainly look a little generic but I hope my efforts here show I will spend more time on this server and with the people on it. I’ve made many friends thanks to this server and I really want to give back, this has been one of the best gaming experiences I’ve ever had. Know that I will always be down to talk about any kind of issue, such as if my behavior is not mature and friendly as it should be call me out on it. If you need to ever contact me I am on discord almost 24/7. I will put my all in any situation you throw me in. I thank you for reading my application and apologize if it’s not very well structured I’m still taking English 12.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
	I have once for Fail RP when I first joined. I kept breaking NLR and going back to my base when someone was raiding it so I got banned for 2 days I believe.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 1 other one and it was made 4 days ago

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
	about 6-7 hours everyday other than Sunday

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
		Programming, Building robots and Eating
Did you read the staff rules?: Akko
Edited by Akko
3 hours ago, Akko said:

I want to push myself to be a person worth knowing in the star wars rp community.

This isn't a star wars server but ok.

Application seems very quickly thrown together.

Also I feel like if this is his 2nd attempt at an application he should have put considerably more effort into it.

3 hours ago, Akko said:

I want to push myself to be a person worth knowing in the star wars rp community.

2 hours ago, Not Cool said:
3 hours ago, Akko said:

I hope to get to know more people who play on icefuse.

I hope you mean garnetgaming

Did you copy and paste your Icefuse SWRP app?