DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Appeal

liamf307

I was banned for LTAP or whatever its called, I got put in a jail and was fine with it, I tried buying a health vial to heal myself but accidentally bought a printer. I couldnt blow it up because it was in the wall so I logged out and the. back in so it would go away, but I didnt know that would remove me from the jail. If I am unbanned I will be ok with a jail time of 20 minutes or so. I apologize for the inconvenience and did not intend on causing a problem, I never do. I try and do what I believe will benefit others and make their time on the server more enjoyable, which is also why I arrested the guy who was mic spamming as a citizen. I understand it was not under the laws of downtown, and I will follow the laws and do only the things within the rules from now on. 

I sincerely apologize, 

liamf307

Edited by liamf307
I cant find the ban appeal format :(

Hey Liam! Not apart of this appeal but for future reference the best way to deal with mic spammers is just throw in a report and we will assist as soon as possible. 

Hope to see your updated appeal soon, so we can possibly see you back on the server just a tad bit quicker!